Let’s find out about another Scheme Prochesta Scheme of the state government of West Bengal in today’s event. The state government has launched this Scheme for the financially affected people in the ongoing pandemic.
The world has been battling a severe pandemic for almost a year and a half. Many people have lost their jobs due to the effects of the coronavirus. As a result, the work was lost and his family has become helpless.
During this helplessness, the West Bengal state government has stood by the helpless people.
In today’s program, we will learn about a public welfare Scheme Prochesta run by the state government of West Bengal. First, we will know detailed information about the Scheme.
|Name of the scheme||Prochesta Prokolpo, West Bengal|
|Department||West Bengal Labour Department|
|Launched By||CM Mamata Banerjee|
|Purpose||To provide support to citizens in West Bengal.|
|Official website||Click Here|
What is the Prochesta Scheme 2023?
The ongoing Corona pandemic has not yet returned to normal. Thousands of people have been affected by this catastrophe. The biggest problem for those who are still alive in the ongoing crisis has been in the financial sector.
Because many have lost their jobs and many have closed their businesses. Hon’ble Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has launched a new Scheme Prochesta to stand by the people financially affected by the coronavirus pandemic.
It is a public welfare Scheme in an all-inclusive group. Under the scheme, those who have lost their jobs or are unable to earn due to the coronavirus pandemic are being given a grant of Rs 1,000 per month.
The state government will provide this grant to those who apply under the scheme for the next three months. In fact, it is difficult to say the hardships that befall the family when the only working person in the family becomes unemployed.
The Scheme has been launched to provide some financial support to the only working person in the family. The Scheme was initially launched with the coronavirus suffering. However, due to various technical difficulties, the Scheme could not be implemented at that time.
Initially, the method of applying offline was introduced, but now the state government has introduced the method of applying online. Under this Scheme, Mamata Banerjee has extended a helping hand to the truly helpless people.
Purpose of the Prochesta Scheme 2023:
Prochesta is a public welfare Scheme. This Scheme has been launched with the aim of providing financial assistance to the people financially affected by the Corona pandemic.
The purpose of this Scheme is to stand by the financially distressed people in the ongoing global crisis.
Many people have lost their jobs due to this. Many people are starving due to a lack of money. The main purpose of this Scheme is to help all these helpless people.
Benefits of the Prochesta Scheme 2023:
The Scheme is being run to help people financially affected by the coronavirus. The West Bengal State Department of Labor has re-launched the Scheme with a new announcement.
Prochesta Scheme has stood by the side of many distressed people with a little consolation. Let’s not know about the benefits of the Scheme at this stage.
1. The state government has stood by the families affected by the coronavirus through the Scheme. It has extended a helping hand to the financially helpless.
2. The state government has sided with those who are in losing jobs due to the coronavirus through the Scheme.
3. The state government is providing financial assistance of Rs 1,000 per month under this scheme. The state government will provide financial assistance of Rs 1,000 to those who will apply under this scheme for the next three months after applying.
4. Under this Scheme, only the able-bodied members of the family are getting financial help, which has given some relief to the person and his family.
5. Above all, this Scheme has been launched for the people affected by the coronavirus pandemic. As a result, the Scheme has stood by not only the financial but also the mentally helpless people.
Prochesta Scheme 2023 Application form PDF
|Prochesta Application Form||Download|
Who can apply for this Scheme?
So far we have learned about the Scheme. We also know the purpose and benefits of the Scheme. Let’s see now who will be considered eligible to apply under this Scheme An individual must have the following qualifications to apply under this scheme.
1. Those who have lost their jobs due to the coronavirus will be able to apply for this Scheme. Only those who have become really unemployed due to the ongoing crisis will be able to apply for this Scheme.
2. The person must be the only working person in the family. That is, if any other member of the applicant’s family is working, he will not be covered under this scheme.
3. Only one person from a family can apply under this scheme. If any other member of the family applies, the person will not be considered eligible.
4. The person must be a permanent resident of West Bengal to apply for the Scheme. Those who are not permanent residents of West Bengal will not be considered eligible for the Scheme.
5. If the applicant is covered under any other scheme or pension run by the State Government of West Bengal, he/she will not be eligible for this scheme.
6. If the applicant has applied for this scheme ‘Work for 100 days, he/she will not be able to apply under this scheme.
7 . No farmer will be considered eligible for this Scheme. That is, no person making a living by farming will be able to apply for the Scheme.
How to apply for the Prochesta Scheme 2023?
At present, the West Bengal state government has started the application process for the Scheme online. As a result, you can apply for the Scheme at home.
In order to apply for this Scheme, first, you have to download the Prochesta app. To download the app, you have to go to the official website of the Scheme.
1. The applicant must write his name and the required information correctly.
2. The applicant has to give his bank details. In other words, the account number of the bank, the name of the branch, etc., the form has to be filled with information.
3. Carefully add the voter ID card number to the application form.
4. Along with the application form, voter ID card, digital ration card, Aadhaar card, and photocopy of the first page of the account book should be submitted along with a Xerox copy of documents.
How to get help under this Scheme?
The form must be properly fulfilled and it must be submitted. After submitting the form, the responsible officer will analyze the information and check whether the person has really lost his job.
If the person is deemed eligible for help, it will be given to the higher department through electronics. The money will then reach the person’s bank account.
However, it is worth noting that the application can be made only once from a single bank account.