PM Kisan Yojana 2022: There is good news for the recipients of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. The Modi government has released the list of beneficiaries of Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana’s 10th installment.
According to media reports, the money in the 10th installment of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Kisan Yojana scheme will be credited directly to the farmers’ bank accounts between December 15 and December 25.
Because within this period the money will be transferred to the bank account of the farmers. The list of recipients of the 10th installment of the Prime Minister’s Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana has been released on behalf of the Central Government.
|Name of the scheme||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, India|
|Managed By||Government of India|
|Beneficiary||People of India|
|Launched By||PM Narendra Modi|
|Purpose||To provide the amount of Rs. 6000 per year to farmers of India.|
|Official website||Click Here|
PM Kisan Yojana has been launched to help small farmers. This Prime Minister Narendra Modi Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana provides financial assistance of Rs. 6,000 / – to the farmers in 3 installments per year.
Every 4 months, Rs. 2,000 is directly transferred to the farmers’ account. The central government has so far transferred 9 installments to the farmers’ accounts.
Now the money in the 10th installment (Money) will be transferred to the farmer’s account in December. So if you are not applied yet you can apply by following our arrangement.
Features of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2022
01. In his last budget session, Narendra Modi introduced the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana for the benefit of farmers before the 2019 Lok Sabha elections.
By launching the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the government wanted to win the hearts of the farmers in the electoral arena by taking advantage of the PM Kisan Yojana.
02. Financial assistance will be provided to the concerned farmers through the Prime Minister’s Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. All the financial expenditure of Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will be borne directly by the Central Government.
The financial assistance received through the scheme will increase the productivity of the farmers in agriculture.
03. The government’s idea is that under the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the income of the beneficiary farmers in agriculture will double by 2022 and the tendency of farmers to commit suicide will be greatly reduced.
04. Keeping in view the needs of the farmers, the government has announced to provide financial assistance of Rs. 6,000 per farmer annually.
05. The financial benefits of Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will be paid directly to the farmer’s bank account. There is no need to go anywhere to get the money from the Prime Minister’s Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
06. The Prime Minister has earmarked Rs. 20,000 crore for the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana in the 2018-19 financial year and Rs. 75,000 crore for the 2019-20 fiscal year for a total of Rs. 95,000 crore.
07. The Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will benefit more than 120 million financially backward farmers in India.
08. Due to the physical illness of Hon’ble Finance Minister Arun Jaitley, Railway Minister Piyush Goel has announced to start Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana on 01 December 2018.
For which the government has also mentioned an additional financial package in the budget of 2018-19.
09. The central government estimates that farmers affected by natural disasters will benefit at least a little if they receive money directly into the bank account of the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
10. The government will provide special rewards to farmers who are indebted to their friends and who are repaying their arrears on time.
11. Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said in the Budget Budget that the government could increase the financial support of the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana if India’s development and government funds increase in the future.
Who will get the Benefit of PM Kisan Yojana 2022
01. The PM will get the benefit of all types of Krishak Yojana coming under Krishak Samman Nidhi Yojana. After becoming the Prime Minister for the second time, Narendra Modi has announced to give the benefits of Krishak Samman Nidhi Yojana to all the farmers.
Although the government had earlier announced to give benefits of Krishak Samman Nidhi Yojana to all the farmers who have less than 05 acres of agricultural land, now the government has lifted that restriction of Krishak Samman Nidhi Yojana.
02. All farmers in India are eligible for the benefits of the Honorary Fund Scheme. It is mandatory for farmers to have a bank account to avail the benefits of Krishak Samman Nidhi Yojana.
03. Farmers who do not have their own bank account must open a bank account in their own name.
04. The government will provide benefits to the Krishak Samman Nidhi Yojana to all the small farmer families who have less than 2 hectares of land in the name of husband, wife, and minor children.
How to Apply Online PM Kisan Yojana 2022
Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana’s online application has started. If you have not yet applied to PM Kisan Yojana then you can easily apply to PM Kisan. PM Kisan Yojana is a project of the Central Government.
If you apply for this project, you can get 6000 rupees per year directly in 3 installments directly to the account. To apply to PM Kisan Yojana you need to have
1) Aadhaar card,
2) Bank account number and
3) Agricultural land in your name.
You have to apply online for the Prime Minister’s Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. In order to apply for the Prime Minister’s Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the farmer has to have landed in his own name.
Besides, the farmer has to have an Aadhaar card and have a bank account number in his own name. To apply for PM Kisan Yojana, go to PM Kisan’s official website.
Click on New Farmer Registration, select Aadhar Card Number and State Number.
Next, the application form will appear on the next page.
The application will be done only after submitting with bank information etc.
To apply to PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Online, Follow the steps below…
1) Come to PM Kisan Samman Nidhi’s website.
2) Click on New Farmer Registration.
3) then select whether you live in the village or in the city.
4) Now you go ahead by entering the farmer’s Aadhaar card number, select the name of the state below and then enter the capture code.
5) On the next page you give the details of the farmer’s place.
6) then submit the farmer’s name, father’s name, mobile number, date of birth, and amount of land below.
7) Now your name is registered in PM Kisan Yojana. Then the receipt copy and Aadhaar card, account number, and land ledger should be xeroxed and submitted to the nearest agriculture office.
|Official Site||Click Here|
|WBGOV Home||Click Here|