West Bengal Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana 2023 Eligibility and Benefits | Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana Registration | WB Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana (BMSSY) Login | Search – BM-SSY – Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana
There are some social security schemes run by the West Bengal government for the betterment of unorganized workers. Find out more about that today.
|Name of the scheme||Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana, West Bengal|
|Department||Labour Department of West Bengal Government.|
|Launched By||CM Mamata Banerjee|
|Purpose||To provide Social Development to the Citizens of West Bengal.|
The Social Security Schemes of West Bengal (Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana) that have been launched are provident fund schemes, health protection schemes, protection schemes for construction workers, protection schemes for transport workers, and bidi workers welfare schemes.
In today’s article, we will discuss the eligibility of the scheme which means what conditions one should achieve for applying to this scheme. Stay with us to know about the eligibility to apply in Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana the free social security scheme in West Bengal.
Benefits of Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana:
1. Two lakh rupees in case of death due to accident, 50 thousand rupees in case of normal death.
2. If the consumer is at least 40% physically incapacitated.
3. If the consumer loses sight of one eye due to an accident, loss of performance of one hand, or strength of walking of one leg, one lakh rupees will be compensated.
4. Financial assistance of Rs. 25,000 / – for each of the two daughters of the consumer to complete their studies till graduation. This facility will be provided only if the daughters are unmarried till the completion of their studies.
5. If you are studying in class XI, you will get Rs. 4,000. If you are studying in class XII, you will get Rs. 5,000.
6. If you are studying at the bachelor level (arts/commerce/science), you will get Rs. 8,000 per annum.
7. Consumers and/or their family members will be given various business and vocational training to enable them to do alternative economic activities.
8. This training is available free of charge from the Society for Skill Development. Every registered worker will be given a social release card.
9. Another major benefit of a consumer enrolled in a social security scheme is the benefit of the Provident Fund.
10. Earlier 25 rupees had to be deposited per month and the government used to deposit 30 rupees in that fund. But since the government announced to pay 25 rupees from April 1, 2020, at present this 25 rupees does not have to be deposited.
How can you get the money?
That’s why the project is called the ” West Bengal Free Social Security Scheme.” This deposit in the Provident Fund will be returned to the consumer at interest if he/she reaches 60 years of age.
If the consumer dies in the middle of the scheme, his nominee will get his money back. And when the term expires, the consumer will get more than 2 lakh 50 thousand rupees.
Consumers or his/her family members can get financial assistance up to Rs. You can get up to a maximum of 10 thousand rupees.
Eligibility for the Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana
West Bengal Social Security Scheme ( Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana) With the aim of empowering unorganized workers in the areas of aging, life struggle, physical disability and incapacity, childcare responsibilities, health care for healing and recovery, etc.
The Government of West Bengal has introduced social security to ensure their income. By merging the projects into one dimension project, the “Social Security Scheme, 2018” has been launched in the whole of West Bengal from 01.04.2018 with the objective of giving equal benefits to all workers.
Who can be included in the Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana:
1. (A) 48 unorganized industries (b) 15 self-employed workers
2. “Building and Other Construction Workers (Terms of Employment, Regulation, and Employment) Act, 1998” – construction workers, as well as brick kiln workers, stone breakers, and stone crushers.
3. Workers scheduled and registered under the West Bengal Transport Workers Protection Scheme, 2010 will be able to be included in this scheme.
4. In addition, workers who are already enrolled in the provident fund project can also join the project.
5. In addition, any unorganized worker who wants to become a member, who lives in West Bengal, is aged 18 to 60, and who has a family income of not more than Rs. 7500 / – per month, can enroll in this scheme online.
All those who have old provident fund projects, construction projects, and transport workers can enroll in the social security scheme by filling out a specific Form-1, but in this case, they are enrolled in a provident fund project by depositing Rs. 25 per month in government funds.
What to do after Applying?
After applying, contact the LWFC at your nearest block office with your SSIN number. LWFC Officer IMW (Inspector of Minimum Wages) will assist you in this matter.
If you have an SLO (Self Labor Organizer) in your area, you can contact him with Various important contact information of the Labor Department and contact information of all the Regional Labor Offices in West Bengal.
Also, for any information or, call the worker partner number for free: 18001030009 (Toll-Free)
Advantages of Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana:
There are many types of financial benefits available to workers through West Bengal social security schemes (Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana). Register to learn about education, health, mortality, physical disability, and skills development training.
There is no doubt about the benefits of the scheme because it is very helpful to the people who are involved in various work. The scheme ensures the social security of the people who do not have any insurance for others’ benefits due to their economic conditions.
We hope that our arrangement and the setup information will help you to know more about the social security schemes for Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana. We hope you may learn about the eligibility for applying to this scheme.