Know about West Bengal Chokher Alo Scheme 2023, WB Chokher Alo Application Online 2023 | Chokher Alo Apply Online Form, and Chokher Alo Scheme Registration | WB Chokher Alo Scheme 2023 for Free Eye Care (Chokher Alo Scheme Registration 2023 Apply Online Form).
An important Scheme of Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee is the Choker Alo. Through this update, we have discussed in detail who will get the benefits of this Scheme and what are the benefits of the Chokher Alo Scheme.
Ahead of the vote, Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee announced another Scheme. After a meeting at the Assembly Hall on Monday, Mamata Banerjee announced the launch of the ‘Choker Alo’ Scheme on Tuesday. The new Scheme will be launched for the youth in the panchayats and municipalities.
The Scheme was inaugurated by Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee on Monday. He said the Scheme would provide free cataract surgery to 2 million senior citizens across the state in the next five years. The state government has decided that more than eight lahks of them will be given free spectacles.
|Name of the scheme||Chokher Alo Scheme, West Bengal|
|Department||Health and Family Welfare Department of West Bengal Government.|
|Launched By||CM Mamata Banerjee|
|Purpose||To provide Free Eye Treatment to Students and Old Citizens of West Bengal.|
The benefits of this new Scheme known as ‘Choker Alo’ will be available not only to the seniors but also to the students of Bengal. The Chief Minister said that students’ eyes would be tested in every government school.
Students will also be given free spectacles if required. The eye examination will also be done at Anganwari Center. The children of Anganwari center will also get eye tests.
The Chief Minister said the Scheme is being launched in 1,200 panchayats and several municipalities from Tuesday. She said the Scheme would be rolled out across the state in the coming days. Ophthalmologists and health workers will be employed in this Scheme. Ophthalmologists and health workers will go to the people’s court in this camp and do eye examinations.
Chokher Alo Scheme 2023
Hon’ble Chief Minister of the State Government of West Bengal Mamata Banerjee announced a new Scheme in the first week of January 2021, the English New Year, through a journalist.
The Chokher Alo Scheme is a free eye treatment and prevention of blindness for the residents of West Bengal. ‘Choker Alo’ is a new Scheme of the West Bengal State Government.
Objectives of Chokher Alo Scheme West Bengal
1. Prevention of eye care and blindness for the elderly, young, children, and all in the state.
2. Hon’ble Chief Minister said that from 2023 to 2025, the entire state should have an eye examination. She said ‘Eye Health for All’ (Eye Health for All by 2023 to 2025).
3. Only people from West Bengal will get free participation in this Scheme.
|Chokher Alo Scheme PDF Download||Download|
Benefits of Chokher Alo Scheme West Bengal
1. In the state of West Bengal, cataract surgery will be performed free of cost for persons above 60 years of age.
2. More than 20 lakh people in the state will undergo cataract surgery completely free of cost within the next 5 years.
3. The Hon’ble Chief Minister said that free spectacles will be provided to the poor in the state of West Bengal. More than 8 lakh 25 thousand free glasses will be distributed in the state.
4. Students of government schools in the state will also get free eye examinations. Free glasses may even be provided if needed. A total of 4 lakh students will get free spectacles, the state government said.
5. The government will also provide eye examinations to children at the state Anganwari center, the journalist said.
When will the Scheme be launched in the state of West Bengal?
Currently, the Choker Alo Scheme has been launched From 05.01.2021, Choker Alo Scheme has been started in 1200 Gram Panchayats of the state and 120 primary health centers of the city.
Later, the Hon’ble Chief Minister announced that all the Gram Panchayats and cities would be brought under the Chokher Alo Scheme.
Who will be able to come under the Chokher Alo Scheme West Bengal?
This ‘Chokher Alo’ Scheme is for all the residents of the state, not just the elderly in the state, and everyone in the state will have access to eye care.
How long will the Scheme last in the state of West Bengal?
Hon’ble Chief Minister of West Bengal State Government Mamata Banerjee said that the Scheme ‘Choker Alo’ will continue for the next 5 years till 2025. More time may be added later.
In the first week of January 2021, Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee announced the Nabanne Chokher Alo Scheme.
We really hope that our set of information about west Bengal Choker Alo in detail will help you. You can also apply and get benefits.