I. Under this yojana, training shall be given to labor laborers by the Department of Small-Medium Enterprises at District Headquarters.
II. Under this Yojana, all qualified artisans will be given free training for six days.
III. In this scheme, during training, the cost of residing and eating of artisans may also be provided by the government.
IV. The entire value of all types of training supplied under the scheme shall be borne by the state government.
On completion of the training to all of the qualified artisans, an advanced kind of tool kit will also be provided according to their talent and trade. Applications for this scheme shall be taken online. The arrangement of which will be arranged by the Commissioner and the Director of Industries and Enterprise Promotion.
Required document to avail this Yojana
To avail benefits under this scheme and sit in the interview, the candidates must have the following documents:
- Passport-size photo of the applicant
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Bank Passbook copy
- A certificate stating that it falls under the category of skilled artisan.
Eligibility conditions for UP Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana
All the candidates have to observe the eligibility given below earlier than applying underneath this skilled artisan labor scheme.
• Applicant age should be minimal 18 years and maximum 60 years.
• Additionally the applicant must be a native of Uttar Pradesh.
• The applicant should not have obtained any profit in relation to the toolkit from the Central Authorities or the State Government in the last 2 years.
• Applicant or any member of his family will be eligible to use under the scheme only once.
• An affidavit is required to be submitted to meet the eligibility standards under the scheme.
With this, caste will not be the only basis for eligibility under Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana. Such persons may also be eligible to get the benefit of the scheme, which is different from the traditional working class. It will be mandatory for such applicants to provide the certificate issued by the village head, president of the Nagar Panchayat or Municipality / Municipal Corporation, as proof of being associated with traditional workmanship.
Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana online registration form
Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has asked for online applications for UP Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana to offer employment to the workers coming again in Lockdown. Therefore, people who want to get employment during this corona epidemic can all register online under this scheme. The method of which you can see below:
1. candidates should first go to the official website of the Directorate of Industries and Promotion of Uttar Pradesh http://diupmsme.upsdc.gov.in.
2. Click on “Applicant Login” on the option of “Login” on the web homepage.
3. After clicking on it, a new page will open the place to pick out the option of “New User Registration”.
4. On clicking, Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana online registration form will open, which can look something like this:
With the Uttar Pradesh Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana, the state authorities want to offer employment to skilled artisans at the earliest. In order that they do not have to undergo any kind of monetary crisis. You can also see the necessary tips associated to the online application (registration) for the scheme by clicking on the link given below.
Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana Helpline:
- Workplace Address: Directorate of Industries, Grand Trunk Road Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
- Helpline Number: (+91) 512-2218401 / 2234956
- Email ID: [email protected]/[email protected]
You can go to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Labor Employment Department https://diupmsme.upsdc.gov.in/login/registration_login for more information on Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana registration launched by the Yogi government.