It is very easy to register below Bihar Fasal Insurance Scheme, we are going to provide you with full information in our article so that you can simply take advantage of this scheme
Bihar Fasal Sahayta Yojna | Crop Insurance Scheme Bihar
Want to apply for Bihar Bihar Fasal Sahayta Yojna? For this we want to tell you that first you have to understand these tips, what do you need before applying? Please read the information below carefully
• Every farmer must be registered for the benefit of this scheme.
• The good factor is that they will not must pay any kind of premium.
• The Crop Assistance Scheme by the Government of Bihar is similar to the Farmer’s Crop Insurance coverage Scheme of the Center.
Important instructions earlier than filling online application
1. Image size must not be exceeded by 50KB
2. Bank passbook first-page copy must be lesser than 400KB and it should be in PDF format
3. Domicile certificate must be lesser than 400KB and it should be in PDF format
4. Identity Card (Recognized by Election Commission of India) (should be less than 400 KB and should be in PDF format)
The following documents are required for the crop assistance scheme.
For ryot cultivator
1. Land Possession Certificate(LPC) (must be lower than 1 MB)
2. Self-declaration certificate (must be lower than 400 KB)
For non-ryot cultivators
3. Self-declaration certificate less than 400KB
Bihar Fasal Insurance Scheme online utility
• The applicant must first click on on the website given here click here
• Now click on the registration link
• A new web page will open.
• Now adhar card option will come, If yes !!! then click Yes.
• Friends, as soon as you do that, the web page will open in front of you, and on that you will be asked your Aadhar card number.
• Fill the Aadhaar card and proceed.
• Friends, in this manner you can apply for Bihar Fasal Help Scheme.
In this scheme also, in case of crop loss, the farmers will be offered assistance. Bihar Fasal Sahayta Yojna launched by Chief Minister Mr. Nitish Kumar will be celebrated to help farmers. Many times in Bihar, such situations happen that the entire crop of farmers is destroyed by the floods. In view of this, the scheme has been started by the government in this.