Technical Education Training and Skill Development Department of West Bengal (wbtetsd.gov.in): Hello everyone! Today we are going to discuss the Technical Education Training and Skill Development Department of West Bengal.
|Name of the Department||Technical Education Training and Skill Development Department of West Bengal|
|Services||Technical Education Training and Skill Development Services in West Bengal.|
|Current CM||Mamata Banerjee|
|Purpose||To provide information on Technical Education Training and Skill Development in West Bengal.|
This is a specialized department of West Bengal to provide vocational training and education to the people for their well-being.
So far in our previous articles, we have covered different departments of West Bengal but now we are going to discuss this special department. So let’s learn more about the Department of Technical Education Training and Skill Development.
West Bengal Technical Education Training and Skill Development Department:
Here we are going to analysis on the origin and meaning of the department. An initiative of the Technical Education, Training and Skills Development Department of the Government of West Bengal has been playing an important role in this regard.
The success of the various programs of the Department of Technical Education Training and Skills Development has been achieved by the Future Planning Department playing a particularly important role. West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Education and Skill Development, i.e. West Bengal State Board of Technical and Vocational Education and Skills Development.
Technical Education Training and Skill Development Department of West Bengal ( wbtetsd.gov.in) State Government Vocational Course Cells for Administration and Examinations are provided by various approved institutions like Higher Secondary, Schools, and Polytechnic Colleges across the State of West Bengal.
History of the department
The department was established in 2005, and the Vocational Stream emerged as an autonomous body in 2005 and has been operating successfully in West Bengal ever since.
On 5 December 2013, the government introduced a bill in the West Bengal Legislative Assembly (Bill No. 31 of 2013 of the West Bengal State Council for Technical and Vocational Education and Skills Development). The bill was passed in the 15th July 2015 Assembly.
What is Technical Education?
The special education by which skills are developed is called technical education. That is to say, the education through which the students are given scientific training for the use of industry, trade, agriculture, and mills, is called technical education.
For example, to acquire skills in handling machine tools in a factory, the education system is a technical educational institution associated with the selection of human life and livelihood.
Functions and Objectives of the Technical Education Training and Skill Development Department:
The main objective of modern education is to fully prepare students for the future. That means planning to increase productivity. Learn about the requirements for vocational and technical education –
1) Productivity: Productivity Scholarships and technical education engage students in productive work. It helps to increase the productivity of society and the country.
2) Self-reliance: Self-reliance scholarship-oriented and technical education helps every student to become self-reliant. As a result of this education, the students may get some job opportunities or may be involved in the assigned work.
3) Increase in National Income: Increase in national income Scholarship Since vocational and technical education is a productive education, it helps a lot in increasing national income and improving the country.
4) Creating experts: Creating experts Another purpose of this education is to create experts. The knowledge or skills acquired in this education helps the student to acquire skills in certain specific areas of his future life.
5) Donate economic security: Donate economic security In order to survive in life, financial support is essential to living well. That is why people have to do any work to make a living. In that case, vocational and technical education helps the student to earn a living in the future. Which gives him the economic security of his life
6) Prioritize students’ interest tendencies and special abilities: The West Bengal State Government Department provides adequate support to each student to help them become self-reliant.
Another purpose of this education is to harness the special abilities, interests, needs, or tendencies of the students. In this case, among the different types of scholarships from which students can choose the subject of special education according to their characteristics.
7) Establishment in life: Establishment in life Say who doesn’t want to be successful in life, everyone wants to be established in life. And keeping this in mind, this department of the West Bengal State Government plays a special role.
Vocational education is the way to become established in life. This type of vocational education is very much needed for exceptional children. As a result, they may be able to engage in some productive work and be able to earn money.
8) Dignity towards labor: One thing that is especially important about Dignity towards labor is that since students acquire it through physical labor, it creates a sense of dignity in them. As a result, they will learn to value hard work in the future.
9) Positive attitude towards education: Positive attitude towards education. The more motivated a student is, the better they can get that education. Increasing their enthusiasm in this education creates a kind of positive attitude. A beautiful mindset is created in any work.
10) Opportunity for action: Opportunity for action is the religion, the word is heard by many, in that case, students have to look for work to make a living one day or another. That is why vocational and technical education increases the efficiency of students.
11) Creates job or employment opportunities, vocational and technical education is personal, selective, religious, diverse, practical, and self-reliant education. Gives full development to the student in all aspects.
Website of Technical Education Training and Skill Development Department:
The website of this department is: www.wbtetsd.gov.in Information about this department can be found on this website.
Website work of Technical Education Training and Skill Development Department:
www.wbtetsd.gov.in of the Vocational Technical and Skills Development Department of the State Government of West Bengal. E-learning classes are conducted through the new apps Zoom, Google Meet, and WhatsApp platform.
Instructors from different ITIs also uploaded various content in Bengali on YouTube. This is because Corona has blocked the planning and implementation of all the agencies in almost all cases. That is why the students have to continue reading in this way.
Various recurrent glands are given by the state government to the vocational education institutes of the state. Teachers are being paid monthly allowance through an online automated integrated online salary management system instead of the traditional manual system.
In addition, with the help of a new online module IOSMS for the convenience of distant vocational education centers and to facilitate the submission of utilization certificates and timely submission of the next order according to the requisitions of the educational centers.
It has been thought to cover. Apart from this, the department of the West Bengal State Government plays a special role in encouraging students to engage in sports, tree planting, and creative activities. Even during the lockdown, the process of teaching online is going on.