The health awareness of a large part of India is at an all-time low. Words like health protection or health insurance are still like a golden stone. Most people do not have regular health care or check-ups. Probably a factor as to why they’re doing so poorly.
As a result, the health situation in the country is not as expected. So, if there is a big disease all of a sudden, he has to be restless thinking about where to take the treatment, and how much money it will cost.
|Name of the scheme||Swasthya Sathi Scheme, West Bengal|
|Department||West Bengal Health and Family Welfare Department|
|Launched By||CM Mamata Banerjee|
|Purpose||To provide health facilities up to Rs. 5 lakh in West Bengal.|
The West Bengal government has launched the Health care Scheme keeping in mind the health crisis. The full implementation of the Scheme in the future will open new horizons in the health system of the state.
Swasthya Sathi Scheme at a Glance:
State Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has launched a Mediclaim policy for the well-being of all the people of West Bengal. It is basically a transformation of the central government i.e. the state health insurance scheme.
The aim of the Scheme is to bring modern medical services to the common people of the state at a low cost. There are two ways to apply for the card: It is possible to apply for a Health care card both online and offline.
The West Bengal government has already started the process of applying for and issuing “Swasthya Sathi” cards by setting up camps in different parts of the state. But even so, if one wants to apply online alone, the road is open.
What requirements to fill up Swasthya Sathi card Form to apply online?
1) The applicant has to fill up the form with his name, Aadhaar card number, address, mobile number, and biometric information.
2) In the upper right of the application form, the signature of the female member of the family in whose name the card is being issued should be taken.
3) If the applicant already has a ‘Khadya Sathi’ card, then that word should be mentioned in the application form.
4) If there is no woman in the family, then a “Health care” card will be made in the name of the male member of that family.
What to do when applying for Health care online?
You need a computer or laptop and internet access when applying for a ‘Swasthya Sathi Health care’ card online. Let’s take a look at how to apply online for a ‘Health care’ card.
1) First you have to type ‘Swasthya Sathi’ in Google Chrome. Or you can go directly to the official website if you want. In that case, the applicant has to click on the link below.
2) When you enter the website of Swasthya Sathi, the homepage of the Swasthya Sathi Scheme of the Government of West Bengal will open first.
3 ) Many options will appear in the toolbar at the top of the homepage.
4) From there you have to click on the ‘Apply Online’ option.
5) Click to open a new window. There you have to fill in all the information.
6) All your important documents must be attached there.
7) After filling out the form and attaching the document, you have to click on the submit option.
8) Once submitted, the process of applying for your ‘Health care’ card will be completed.
You can also apply by downloading the form online:
If you want to apply for a Swasthya Sathi card, you can apply directly on the computer, you can do it online, you can do some work online, and you can do the rest offline. Let’s find out in detail how to do that.
1) If a person encounters any problem in applying for the ‘Health care’ card online, then they have to click on the ‘Apply Online’ option on the official website of the card. Another option can be found from there.
2) Clicking on the ‘Form B for Registration Under the ‘Swasthya Sathi ‘option will open a PDF form in front of you. This time you have to download the form and print out a copy.
3) You have to fill the printed form BA bar with the correct information.
4) The completed form should be submitted to your municipality or panchayat. Urgent documents must be submitted with the form.
How to fill out a Swasthya Sathi Application form?
1) If you download Form B you will see that on the left side there is the first part of writing the name of the district. You have to write the name of your district there.
2) Just below it one by one block or municipality, panchayat, village, or ward, the address should be written in detail.
3) Write the name and address of the office in the box below it. This box has to be filled only if the applicant is employed in a company. Otherwise, you have to leave this box empty.
4) You do not have to write anything on the right side of the application number.
5) Just below this you have to fill the various columns one by one. Whether the applicant belongs to the backward group, Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, or OBC list, the department in which the job is done and the category to be written.
6 ) Then the name of the applicant and his father’s name should be written in the box below.
6) Below it is two columns. Just tick here. Two questions have been asked here. Whether any member of the family of the applicant receives any government health insurance and whether he receives any medical allowance in the name of any family member. You have to type the correct answer by ticking these two boxes.
8) Then there is a large column. One by one the name of the applicant’s family member, gender, age, his relationship with the applicant, mobile number, if the person has a Khadya Sathi ID, then that number, the person’s Aadhaar card number, etc.
9) The names of 10 people can be written together in this column. All family members are requested to write their names in this Form B.
Once the form is completed, it must be submitted to the municipality or panchayat or to the ‘Swasthya Sathi’ camp provided by the government. All the information in that form will be verified. Only if there is no inconsistency will there be a Swasthya Sathi.