The Rajasthan government has launched Chief Minister Rajshri Yojana to reduce incidents like feticide in the state. Under this scheme, the state government will encourage poor families to showgirls and get married on the right age. Financial assistance will likely be provided to the households in which the woman baby will likely be born until the 12th standard.
Eligibility criteria of the scheme
This scheme has been beginning simultaneously in the entire state of Rajasthan, the beneficiary should be certain that it comes under the eligibility given below.
• For girls solely – As is understood by the identity, in the directions of the scheme, it has been primarily told that this scheme is just for ladies. They can solely avail after registration in it.
• Date of Birth – It has been clearly said in the instruction e-book of Chief Minister Rajshree Yojana that beneath this scheme, solely these parents who are born on or after June 1, 2016, can register their child.
• Rajasthani Niwasi – Only parents residing in Rajasthan can get their baby punched in this scheme, they must have a native letter of Rajasthan state.
• Born in Authorities Hospital – The benefit of the scheme will be given to these ladies who will likely be born in a government hospital in any part of the state. On delivery at the house, these ladies will be deprived of the benefits of this scheme. Apart from this, girls born in registered hospitals under Janani
• Bhamashah cardholder – When this scheme was first implemented under this scheme, then the Aadhar card and Bhamashah card were not necessary for the first and second installments. But the amendment was carried out after May 15, 2017, and from then onwards the financial help provided beneath the scheme started being paid on to the bank account of Bhamashah holder.
• After getting pregnant, the woman has to present her data before supply to the nearest Anganwadi or Asha worker, the place she should give her Bhamashah card and particulars of the bank registered there.
• Those that do not have a Bhamashah card, they will have to get Panchkaran for this first. Its utility will be made within the nearest E Mitra center.
To prove your eligibility in the scheme you’ll need some documents, which you’ll have to present along with the shape at the time of your registration. For this, Aadhar card, Bhamashah card, address proof, native letter, beginning certificate, and passport size picture of the woman ought to be accompanied at the time of registration.
How to Apply
• Application for the first installment – Before supply for the scheme, the lady will have to write her name in Anganwadi, the place a unique ID will likely be created for that baby. The first installment after supply will be given to the beneficiary after all the investigations by the Medical and Health Department.
• Application for the second installment – After one yr of beginning, in any case, vaccinations, the second installment of the scheme will be transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account. For the second installment, it’s mandatory to add the Shishu card online after vaccination.
• If the child’s mother dies throughout childbirth or later, then the quantity given will likely be transferred to the father’s account. If each dad and mom die, then whoever will likely be officially the guardian of the girl baby will get that monetary aid transferred to their account.
• The registration of first and second installment is finished concurrently in the Anganwadi earlier than supply, there will be no want to use twice or individually. Together with this, all data needs to be entered online.
• Third installment – The third installment will be obtainable throughout admission to the first class. For this, the beneficiary has to go to his nearest E-Mitra middle and fill the net kind. Together with the shape, the kid has a certificate of admission in the college and a couple of youngsters of the parents, for this an affidavit will have to be applied.
• Fourth, Fifth, and Sixth installment – For these installments also, the applicant should go to E-Mitra middle, the place the appliance will be carried out by the online course of where they may also have to connect the certificates of admission in the college. The sixth installment is discovered after the 12th go, for which it’s mandatory to add the ultimate examination of the child together with the result kind.
So far, the women have acquired benefits of as much as 395 crores beneath this scheme. In Rajasthan, this scheme was launched to reduce feticide, baby marriage and to extend education in ladies. With the coming of this scheme, people who take into account the woman as a burden will change their thoughts, because the federal government will take the duty of their woman child and can present monetary assistance.