What is PM Modi Health ID Card?
The PM Modi Health ID Card has been introduced by the Prime Minister under the National Digital Health Mission. Under this scheme, each patient will probably be given an ID card. On which all his medical information will be digital store. Such as information related to his training, report, discharge and many others.
Because of which now the patient is not going to have to take physical report to get his treatment. All the data of the patient will be stored in this health ID card and PM Modi will be able to see all the data of the patient via the health ID card.
Under this scheme, the hospital clinics and doctors will all be linked to one central server. Under this scheme, citizens taking health card will be given a unique ID via which they will be able to login into the system. A budget of 500 crores has been set by the government under this scheme.
PM Modi Health ID Card Overview
Name of the scheme
|PM Modi Health ID Card|
|PM Narendra Modi|
|The main objective of this scheme is to digitally store data of all patients.|
Health card scheme being implemented in these states first
The Prime Minister of our nation goes to start the Aadhar card adopted by the Digital Health Card scheme. Under this well being card, there will be complete health details of the residents of the nation. And on the same, digital health IDs of residents of the country will be created, these IDs will be created via the website and also via hospitals. Soon this scheme will probably be implemented in total India. Through which all residents of the nation can use this digital health ID card.
Purpose of Health ID Card
The main goal of Health ID Card is to digitally store medical data of all citizens of the nation. By this scheme, people no longer want to carry bodily reports to get their treatment executed. They solely need to carry this digital ID. By which Dr. Patient will have the ability to access medical information. Through this scheme time will also be saved and information of any type will never be lost.
Points to note through NDHM
• Health ID System -, in which health IDs of residents will be created.
• Digi Doctor – which will have unique ID and all information of all doctors.
• Health Facility Registry – During which all hospitals, clinics, labs will have the ability to join and get unique ID. And also have the ability to update your data.
• Personal health information where people will have the ability to update their health information.
Some of the principal issues under PM Modi Health ID
Under this card, people may have well being-related information like blood group, reports, physician prescription and medicines related data etc.
• Digital health card will be of 14 digits.
• This card will have a unique QR code.
• Apart from the people of the nation, docs, government and non-government hospitals, clinics, dispensaries, and many others. will all be added.
• Details can’t be seen without personal information, they should have a password and OTP.
Benefits and features of One Nation One Health Card
• All affected person information will probably be digitally saved through PM Modi Health ID Card .
• Now people will not have to hold their medical reports everywhere via this scheme. Because their medical report will begin in this ID which docs will be able to access.
• This scheme has been introduced by the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi on the occasion of Independence Day.
• By PM Modi Health ID Card, no sort of medical data will ever be lost from people.
• Time will also be saved through Health ID Card.
Eligibility for health id card PM Modi
• To avail this scheme, the applicant should be a permanent resident of India.
• Aadhar Card
• Bank Passbook
• Ration card
• Passport Size Photo
• mobile number
Procedure to use for PM Modi Health ID Card
• Initially you must go to the official website of National Digital Health Mission.
• Now the home page will open in front of you.
• On the home page, you must click on on the hyperlink for Create Health ID.
• Now another new page will open in front of you, on which you’ll have to click on on the link of Create Your Health ID Now.
• If you have selected an Aadhaar card, then you must fill your Aadhaar number and you probably have selected your mobile number, then you will have to fill your mobile number.
• Now OTP will come in your phone. You must fill this OTP in the OTP box.
• After this the form will open in entrance of you, in which the information requested must be filled carefully.
• Now you must click on submit button.
• After clicking on the submit button, your health ID will be generated.
We have provided you all of the important data via this article. If you’re still dealing with any type of problem then you may contact National Digital Health Mission Helpline number or you can write them e mail. We hope that your problem will probably be resolved after contact. The e-mail ID and toll free number of the National Digital Health Mission are as follows.
• E-mail Id- [email protected]
• Toll-Free No:1800-11-4477