What benefits will the students get?
• You have to full the choice process of the coaching institute.
• If the total annual income of your family is lower than two lakh rupees, then your coaching charges will be waived.
• If your family’s annual income is between two and six lakh rupees, then the Delhi government will raise 75% of your coaching fees.
Eligibility for Jai Bheem Pratibha Vikas Yojana
To make the most of “Jai Bheem Pratibha Vikas Yojana” (Jai Bheem Pratibha Vikas Yojana), candidate college students have to finish the choice strategy of coaching institutes.
All the students belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes of the state, whose household earnings is lower than Rs 2 lakh, might be offered 100% subsidy for teaching to these college students.
Delhi government will even provide financial assistance of as much as 75 % to students whose annual family income is between 02 lakh to 06 lakh.
• Delhi Ration Card
• Certificate of Origin
• Mark sheet of 10th / 12th grade
What kind of coaching can a student do?
1. Students preparing for (UPSC) (SSC), (RRB) and Judicial Service can avail this scheme.
2. Students preparing for Group A and Group B exams carried out by the State Public Service Commission
3. Students preparing for officer level examination in banks, insurance companies and public sector undertakings (PSUs)
4. IIT, Medical, CAT, CLAT
Who can apply in Jai Bhim Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Yojana?
• Should have passed 10th and 12th exam from Delhi.
• You are a native of Delhi.
• Your family’s total annual earnings should not exceed six lakh rupees.
Benefits of Jai Bhima CM Pratibha Vikas Yojana
Evidence associated with admission in coaching
• Income certificate
• Caste certificate
• Aadhar Card
For this scheme, only those students will complete the selection process of the coaching center.
Office Address: B-BLOCK 2nd FLOOR, VIKAS BHAWAN, IP ESTATE NEW DELHI (110-002)
Helpline Number: (011) 2337-9511
Email ID: [email protected]
Official website: http://scstwelfare.delhigovt.nic.in/