The Haryana government has launched a new scheme for the development of farmers. The title of this scheme is Solar Inverter Charger Scheme and the candidates wishing to get the subsidy given by the state government can apply in this scheme. By this scheme, the inverter/charger would be charged by solar cells.
How to apply for the scheme and learn how to get the registration form?
- The application course for the scheme will be accomplished by the online portal. The portal links to the candidate to enter its website.
- Click on it, and on opening the home web page, the candidate will have to begin from the login section.
- If the candidate is already registered, then he can fill in his login details and click on the submit button.
- If a candidate is logging in for the first time, then the new consumer Click on the hyperlink of Register consumer (New user? Register here). click here
- As soon because the candidate clicks on this link, a Citizen’s Registration popup field will appear in the entrance. The candidate has to fill the details and click on the validate button.
- Once the registration is complete, the candidate has to click on the login button to login along with his new ID and password.
- To check the service that the candidate needs under the scheme, he has to click on the part named (Apply for Services). After clicking on this tab, the candidate has to click on the next choice “View all available services”.
- Candidates also can search by typing “Solar Inverter”, there will probably be a separate choice on the web page which can say “application for solar Inverter Chargers”
- The official registration type will open as soon as the candidate clicks on it. There will be many forms of fields in the type and the candidate should fill the proper details accordingly.
- After filling the form, the candidate will click on the submit button and save the application.
Salient features of the scheme
1. Development of farmers – The primary goal of the scheme is to offer excellent amenities to the farmers in order that they do not have to depend on electricity to operate their inverter and pumps.
2. Government subsidy – Haryana government has announced that a 40 percent subsidy will be given to selected candidates.
3. Power of Solar Invert – Only those farmers will be able to apply within the scheme which will install a 300 Watt or 500 Watt Solar Inverter Charger.
4. Proposed Subsidy Amount – That farmer who is having 300 watts will get a subsidy of Rs.6000 AND 500watt will get Rs,10000
5. Development of Environment – Increasing the number of solar inverters will reduce air pollution. The solar inverter will produce safe power and power for running the charger pump.
Essential qualifications and required paperwork for the application
1. Residence certificate – Only these farmers who have a registered document to be a native of Haryana will be eligible for the scheme.
2. Professional requirement – Only registered farmers will have the ability to apply for the benefits of the scheme.
3. Identity Certificates – The candidate has to submit his photocopy of the Aadhaar Card, Voter Card, and Ration Card.
4. All the farmers – Under this scheme, what kind of discrimination will not be done among the farmers and all of the farmers applying within the challenge will get its benefit.
5. Bank account details – The amount of subsidy shall be deposited in the checking account of the beneficiary. Therefore it is mandatory that the beneficiary has his / her savings account. Account particulars are required to be given to get the benefits of the scheme.
Contact and Helpline particulars
There are 3 ways to get information about the scheme. candidates can contact the New and Renewable Power Office in the state. The head office address of is
Renewable energy building
Institutional Plot No.1
Government’s online authorization portal www.hareda.gov.in. Info can also be obtained from [email protected]. Info can also be obtained by mail.
Different helpline number areas 0172-2585733 and 2585433
This scheme will assist those farmers who are very poor and are not financially capable to cost solar inverter. It would also show useful in the agricultural development of the state.
Official Notification: click here