Vidhwa Pension Yojana State Wise List
|State Name||Official Website Link|
|Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
Eligibility for Vidhwa Pension Yojana
• Only widowed girls will be considered eligible under this scheme.
• Widow girls should be between 18 and 60 years of age.
• If the widow’s children should not adults or if they are adults however are not able to deal with their mother, the woman will get a pension.
Documents of Vidhwa Pension Yojana
• Aadhaar card of application
• Death certificate of husband
• residence certificate
• income certificate
• Age certificate
• Bank Account Book
• cellular number
• Passport Size Photo
How to apply for the Vidhwa Pension Yojana ?
If the beneficiary needs to apply online under this scheme then he should observe the method given below.
• First the applicant should go to the official website of this scheme according to their state. After visiting the official website, the home web page will open in front of you.
• On this home page you will see the choice of Widow Pension, you will have to click on this option.
• After clicking on the choice, the following page will open in front of you, on this page you’ll have to click on the option of Apply Now.
• After this, the registration form will open in front of you on the following page. You have to fill all the details on this registration form.
• Submit the form after completing registration. In this method, your application can be completed.
How to verify the status of Vidhwa Pension Yojana software?
• After applying for a widow pension, you can also verify its standing on-line.
• To check the standing of your application you’ll have to log in to the website. You’ll need to create a password to verify the standing of your application.
• To verify the status of your software you will need to visit the official website.
• On the website, you must click on the “Know the status of your software” option and then fill the registration number and account number.
• After entering all the small print kind the captcha code and press the submit button and the status of the application will appear on the screen after logging in with your modified password.
Benefits of Vidhwa Pension Yojana
The various state governments of the nation are providing financial help to the financially poor destitute widowed girls of their state so that they’ll stay their lives well.
The scheme advantages solely these eligible applicants who’re living beneath the poverty line.
Under the Widow Pension Scheme, the funds given by the government are being directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary widow women. Therefore, it’s mandatory for the applicant to have a bank account and the bank account must be linked to Aadhaar.