Delhi Caste Certificate Apply Online 2022 | How to Apply Caste Certificate Delhi 2022 @ edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in | Delhi Online Caste Certificate Apply | Delhi Jati Praman Patra Apply Online.
A caste certificate is one such certificate that you need somewhere or the other. When you take benefits of a scholarship at Delhi University, then you need a caste certificate there.
Even when you have to take a loan from a bank in Delhi, a caste certificate is required. You also get the benefit of reservation from a caste certificate. But many people do not know how to get caste certificates made in Delhi.
They kept writing only on Google that how to get a caste certificate in Delhi, from where to get a caste certificate, or how to apply for a caste certificate. You will get answers to all these questions in this post. After that, you will not need to go anywhere else. Below we have explained the process of both offline caste certificates and online caste certificates for the residents of Delhi.
- Benefits of Delhi Caste Certificate
- Who Can Apply for Caste Certificate in Delhi?
- List of Required Documents for Delhi Jati Praman Patra
- Apply Online for Delhi Caste Certificate / Jati Praman Patra
- Apply Offline for Delhi Jati Praman Patra / Caste Certificate
- FAQ For Delhi SC/ST/OBC Caste Certificate
- How can I get caste certificate in Delhi?
- How can I renew the caste certificate in Delhi?
- How long is OBC Certificate valid in Delhi?
Benefits of Delhi Caste Certificate
- The benefits of the Delhi Caste Certificate are following.
- At the time of admission to school and college, money work has to be paid.
- Reservation is available for government seats.
- Age relaxation is available in government jobs.
- Benefits are available in various schemes of the government.
Who Can Apply for Caste Certificate in Delhi?
Who can apply in Delhi? -: A caste certificate is not made for every person. This caste certificate is only for the people of a few castes. People from the list given below can apply for a caste certificate.
SC -Scheduled Caste
ST – Scheduled Tribe
NT – Nomadic Tribe
VJ – Vimukt Jati
OBC – Other Backward Classes
SBC – Main Backward Classes
SBC – Maratha Caste Certificate
List of Required Documents for Delhi Jati Praman Patra
Documents Required for Delhi Caste Certificate -: Do not apply without the documents given below. Because without these documents you are not eligible for Delhi Caste Certificate.
- Ration card
- Address proof
- Income certificate
- School certificate
- Photocopy of SC certificate of father, brother, sister.
- Electricity bill
- Voter ID Card
If there is no caste certificate in the house, then call your relative as a witness.
Apply Online for Delhi Caste Certificate / Jati Praman Patra
Apply Online for Caste Certificate in Delhi-: Go to the official website of the state in which you live. If you are in Delhi then click on this https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in/ website. When the website opens, follow these steps.
- First, you have to log in so that your new account will be created.
- When a new account is created, select your cast.
- Fill your personal details in it.
- Provide information related to the Aadhar card.
- Provide contact information.
- Enter the father’s details.
- After filling in all the details make an online payment.
You can download your caste certificate within 21 days.
Apply Offline for Delhi Jati Praman Patra / Caste Certificate
Offline Application for Caste Certificate in Delhi-: If you do not have any facility to apply online for Caste Certificate in Delhi then you can also apply offline. The process to apply offline is given below.
- You go to your e-Setu Seva Kendra or Tehsil.
- From there take the foam of the cast certificate.
- should be a Passport size photo.
- Get the cast-related information.
- Give your place of residence, Aadhar card information, and father-related information.
- You should give a self-declaration or photocopy of the affidavit.
- Deposit the money into the payment account.
- He will give you a cast acknowledgment slip.
- Download your Cast Certificate at the given time.
So in this way you can apply for SC / ST or OBC certificate in Delhi by using the complete information given above. Thank you for staying with us.
|WBGOV Home||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
FAQ For Delhi SC/ST/OBC Caste Certificate
Delhi Caste Certificate Related Questions:- Please provide the answers to the frequently asked Delhi Caste Certificate-related questions given below.
How can I get caste certificate in Delhi?
Go to the official website of the state @ edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in. Then follow the above steps given by us.
How can I renew the caste certificate in Delhi?
You have to directly approach your nearest district court. Take the foam from there and fill the foam completely in it. Go through counter verification and submit it. You can download it online by visiting the portal of e-district in between 15 to 20 days.
How long is OBC Certificate valid in Delhi?
If your caste certificate is made at the level of District Magistrate, then it has a validity of 3 years.