Caste Certificate Application Bihar 2023: Keeping in view the convenience of the citizens of the state, Bihar State Government is providing services like Bihar Caste Certificate, Income Certificate, and Residence Certificate through online digital service.
Complete information related to caste certificate application in Bihar such as what documents will be required to get Bihar Caste Certificate made. Information about how to fill out the caste certificate Bihar application form, etc. is given here.
Which will help you a lot. Through digital service, now all these certificates can be applied online from any corner of the country. Where earlier for all these works also one had to go round the government offices, now time will not be wasted in all this. At the same time, now you can use all these services without any hassle sitting at home.
Bihar Caste Certificate Online Apply
If you are also a resident of Bihar state and you have got your caste certificate made till now, then soon you can get your Bihar Caste Certificate made by filling out the online application form.
In this article, we will give you Bihar Caste Certificate Apply Process and much other information related to it.
How to apply for Bihar Caste Certificate?
If you also want to make Bihar Caste Certificate, Income Certificate, and Residential Residence Certificate then you have to go to the website of BIHAR RIGHT TO PUBLIC SERVICE. You can apply for Bihar Caste Certificate, Income, and Residence Certificate online only by visiting the website.
The process of online application for making caste certificates, income certificates, and residence certificates has been made very simple by the Bihar state government. By following this process, you can also apply online through your mobile.
Online Bihar Caste Certificate, Income Certificate, and Niwas Praman Patra, Bihar Caste Certificate You can get any document made online. The residents of Bihar state can now get the benefit of certificate services sitting at home. The certificate is an essential document to get all kinds of benefits in today’s time.
Bihar Caste Certificate Apply the steps mentioned here.
Documents required to get Bihar caste certificate
If you are applying online to get Bihar Caste Certificate, Income Certificate, and Niwas Praman Patra, then before applying, keep some important documents scanned with you because they will be required while filling out the form.
- Photocopy of ration card
- Self-attested declaration form
- Identity card
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photo
Benefits of Bihar RTPS Portal Caste Certificate
As you know that the RTPS portal has been launched by the Government of Bihar, in which you can apply for all your certificates, along with this, now your application is becoming completely digital. After going digital, now you can take advantage of sitting at home. What are the benefits of the RTPS portal and caste certificate in our life?
- Now candidates do not need to visit any office for making their caste certificate, or residence certificate.
- Now you can make your certificate very easily sitting at home by taking advantage of digital.
- A caste certificate is such a document that is useful in special institutions like your school, or college.
- If you have a caste certificate then you can come under the reserved category. By coming into the reserved category, you will be provided special facilities by the government.
- If the candidate is applying for any government job then you still need the caste certificate.
- A caste certificate is a document that shows your caste and provides special facilities in the scheme run by the central government and state government.
Important Instructions for Online Bihar Caste Certificate
1. Please note that you will have to visit the designated counter of Circle or Bihar Bhawan to collect the certificate.
2. In the online application, the applicant’s signature is not being taken on the application form and the affidavit, so at the time of receipt of the certificate, the applicant will have to be present at the counter of the zone and sign both these documents.
3. At the time of receipt of the certificate, the applicant will have to show any one of the various photo identity cards prescribed for voting by the Election Commission of India at the counter as proof of his identity. Only after that, the certificate will be received.
How to Apply for Bihar Caste Certificate Online?
First of all, you have to visit the official portal of the Bihar caste certificate. Here you can see some instructions and rules, After reading it, please tick “I agree” below.
- The next page is the application form.
- Here you will be asked, “Where do you want to get your certificate from”.
- Here you can choose Block(Block) at your convenience.
- Similarly, after selecting where you want to get your certificate, a second form will appear.
- Here enter your Aadhar number and write your name in Hindi and in English language.
- In the next point, you have to select the certificate, here choose the caste certificate.
- After this, also feed the registered mobile number into the Aadhar card.
- After filling in all the information click on the Next button.
- After clicking the Next button, an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Verify your mobile number by filling in that OTP in the box given here.
- After verifying the mobile number, the form related to your service will open.
- Here fill in all the information asked in the form like the information mentioned on your Aadhar card.
- After re-checking all the information filled in the application form, tick the “I agree”.
- Now click on submit form button.
Along with this, you will also be provided with a registration slip. You can save this slip by taking a screenshot or take a printout of it and keep it safe with you.
Note that to collect the certificate, you will have to go to the counter set by you.