As we talked about above, the Kejriwal government has recently started the DDA online housing scheme for the people of Delhi. Under this scheme, the Delhi government will present affordable housing to every needy citizen of the state. Eligible and candidates will have to go to the official website https://www.ddaonlineflt.in/ for online flat booking.
Benefits of DDA Online Housing Scheme:
• Beneficiaries can get an advance subsidy of about 2.5 lakh rupees under the CLSS home loan scheme.
• Subsidy up to 6.50% per annum on interest.
• Under this scheme the beneficiary can save up to Rs 2.67 lakh.
Schemes available under first come first serve
I. Pairable LIG Flats as Online Running Scheme
II. Online Running Scheme for LIG / One Bedroom Flat
III. Bravery Award / Special Online Running Scheme for War-Widows
How to Use DDA Flat Booking Portal
To book flats below DDA Online Housing Scheme, please follow these steps:
1) First of all, go to the official website ddaonlineflt.in and then select the locality of your choice.
2) Next, choose Sector, Pocket, and click on the “Continue” button.
3) Now look at the format plan and different details and choose the block the place you want to buy.
4) Next, click on the out their flats green button after which click on the “hold flat” button.
5) Finally, fill the form with the required details and then pay to hold the flat.
Eligibility Criteria for DDA Online Housing Scheme:
1. The applicant should have attained the maturity age i.e. 18 years
2. Candidates should not have any residential unit (residential lease / flat or on ‘leasehold or freehold basis’) in or in the city areas of Delhi, New Delhi, or Delhi Cantonment, in his title or in the title of his spouse.
3. Applicants should have a Permanent Account Number (PAN) allotted below the supply of the Income Tax Act and it should be quoted within the application form.
4. There is no revenue restriction under this scheme. The applicant can apply as per his requirement and ability.
Registration for DDA housing scheme
Applicants registering for flats under this scheme are required to submit the application cash as below:
- Public: Rs 10,000 / –
- One bedroom flat: Rs 15,000 / –
- Applicants will apply online and go for a specific flat on first-cum-first-service basis.
- Candidates selected for a selected flat will be given 30 minutes to submit the online software. Till this period of 30 minutes, the flat will not be out there for others to choose from.
Once the appliance cash is paid, the flat will be reserved for that applicant.
Type of housing scheme under DDA:
The Delhi Development Authority gives several housing schemes for all income teams (MIG, LIG, EWS) and all classes. Anyone can take advantage of this scheme and get their own house of their own free will. The following types of housing schemes are available under DDA:
• DDA Flats Scheme (EWS)
• Housing Scheme Low Income Group (LIG)
• DDA Shops / Stalls Scheme for reserved category
• Online DDA Housing Scheme (for surrender/cancellation of allocation)
How to apply for DDA online housing scheme?
and eligible candidates can apply online for DDA Online Housing Scheme. To register on-line, the applicant has to visit the official website of DDA ddaonlineflt.in. The link is given below.