In case you have made any changes in your Aadhaar card, then you can know the history of all demographic and biometric updates by visiting the web site of Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). You could find out methods to update Aadhaar by going to UIDAI’s Twitter handle and also know methods to verify history.
You possibly can go through https://uidai.gov.in/ and see the history of all the updates made in your Aadhaar description. These include demographic name, address, gender, email ID, mobile number and biometric. (Photos, fingerprints and iris scans).
If you’d like, you may change the handle online within the home base. For this you will get an OTP on the registered mobile number, you’ll have to log in and scan a photo of the address proof.
If you wish to know where your Aadhaar has been updated, now you may simply verify it online. Distinctive Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has provided the facility for Aadhaar card holders to see the updated history of Aadhaar online.
Know the method to update the Aadhaar card
- The cardholder should first visit UIDAI website https://uidai.gov.in/.
- Right here, go to the cardholder My Adhaar tab and first click on update your adhaar after which update your address online.
- Now a new web page will open on the display. Right here the cardholder has to click on the Proceed update address tab.
- As soon as once more a new web page will open on the display. Right here, the cardholder ought to enter his Aadhaar number and captcha and click on Send OTP possibility.
- Now the cardholder will get an OTP on his registered number. Enter this OTP and click on on Login. (To get OTP, an active mobile number needs to be registered with Aadhaar card)
- Now the cardholder will get the choice of Replace address via address proof. The cardholder has to pick out it and enter his new address.
- Now the cardholder should add the color images of the associated documents through cell or scan them. Further processing should be completed.
- Now the Aadhar replace software sent by the cardholder will be verified. After this, the brand new handle will be updated on the Aadhaar card. The cardholder will get the new Aadhaar card by put up in a few days.
This characteristic of UIDAI has been launched in the beta model. At current, in case your information doesn’t match, then info like name, address, cell number may be changed. If you change your handle in Aadhaar, or you had created the Aadhaar card in childhood and need to play the photo of it while you grow up, then you may easily replace it by changing it via online medium.