wbkanyashree.gov.in 2022 Kanyashree Scheme Apply Online and Kanyashree Prakalpa Track Application, Kanyashree Prakalpa 2022 Track Application Status | Kanyashree Prakalpa 2022 Eligibility and Application.
The Kanyashree Scheme is a major program of the West Bengal State Government. Girls students studying in West Bengal can apply for Kanyashree Prakalpa.
|Name of the scheme||Kanyashree Scheme, West Bengal|
|Department||Women Development & Social Welfare Department of West Bengal Government.|
|Launch by||Mamata Banerjee|
|Purpose||To improve the condition of the girl child by encouraging the schooling of girls in West Bengal.|
Girls students from class VIII to postgraduate can apply for Kanyashree Scholarship and get financial assistance from the State Government. Here we will discuss the process of the Kanyashree Scheme. So let’s know the process.
- What is a Kanyashree Scheme?
- The purpose of the Kanyashree Scheme
- What are the Kanyashree Scheme sections?
- Who can apply for Kanyashree Scheme?
- Eligibility for Kanyashree Scheme k3
- Kanyashree Scheme money
- Emergency Documents for Kanyashree Scheme
- How to apply for Kanyashree Scheme
- Track Kanyashree Application Status
- Kanyashree Helpdesk
What is a Kanyashree Scheme?
Kanyashree is one of the most successful programs by the State Government of West Bengal which was launched in October 2013 by the Hon’ble Chief Minister, West Bengal.
Under this scheme, the state government provides financial assistance for the education of female students. This scholarship is available for postgraduate courses from seventh grade.
Preventing child marriage and encouraging female students to pursue higher education is the main goal of this Kanyashree publication.
The purpose of the Kanyashree Scheme
The main objective of the West Bengal Kanyashree Scheme 2022 is to provide financial assistance to girls so that they can continue their higher education and delay marriage.
This Scheme was initially launched to control child marriage. For this purpose, the West Bengal government is providing annual financial assistance if the girl continues her studies till class XII.
So that parents are motivated to educate their daughters and delay their marriage for at least 18 years.
What are the Kanyashree Scheme sections?
There are currently three types of Kanyashree schemes available for female students. These schemes are categorized by the applicant’s current course based on age. These three types of Kanyashree schemes are mentioned below.
Kanyashree Section A) K1-
The amount of the annual scholarship is 1000 rupees. This allowance can be given to unmarried girls aged 13 to 18 years. The consumer must be a student of class VIII to XII or equivalent technical/vocational course in any government recognized school or equivalent open school.
Kanyashree Section B) K2-
This one-time scholarship amounts to Rs. 25,000 / – per annum. The consumer must be a student in a government-recognized school or college or open school or be a student of technical/vocational courses. Residents of residences under the JJ Act, 2000 will also receive this scholarship.
Kanyashree Section C) K3 –
All the girls who graduate with 45 marks and get admission in post-graduation will get this facility. An allowance of Rs 2,500 per month will be given for studying in the science branch and Rs 2,000 per month for studying in the arts and commerce department.
There will also be self-defense training. Potential scholarship recipients no longer have the upper limit of their annual family income.
In the case of orphan girls and Act, 1995 (Persons with Disabilities Equal Opportunity, Protection of Rights and Full Participation Act, 1995) 40% for girls with disabilities (Department of Health and Family Welfare, Certificate of Recognized Medical Baird, Government of West Bengal) or JJ Residence There are no restrictions.
Who can apply for Kanyashree Scheme?
Detailed eligibility criteria for Kanyashree Scheme are given here. Find out who can apply for this Scheme and what are the required qualification guidelines. Qualifications Kanyashree Scheme k1 & Kanyashree Scheme K2
The girl student must be unmarried. She must be a permanent resident of West Bengal. The age of the candidate should be between 13 to 19 years. Studying in an institution recognized by the WB government. Must have a bank account in his name.
Eligibility for Kanyashree Scheme k3
The scheme is only for girls’ students who are pursuing a postgraduate degree from a recognized university.
Kanyashree Scheme money
Kanyashree Scheme k1: Unmarried girls studying in the 8th class or 13 to 18 years of age or older are eligible for the Kanyashree K1 scheme and they will get Rs. 1000 annually.
Kanyashree Scheme k2: Eligible for unmarried girls in high school and Kanyashree K2 between the ages of 18 to 19 years. You will get Rs.25,000 as one time grant.
Emergency Documents for Kanyashree Scheme
Eligible students have to apply offline mode for Kanyashree K1 and K2 schemes from their current institution (school/college). The application form should be filled in with the following documents.
- Photocopy of Voter ID Card of the parent / legal guardian.
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate issued by the appropriate authority.
- Declaration of the marital status of the applicant (by the parents / legal guardian if the applicant is under 18 years of age and by the applicant himself/herself if he/she is above 18 years of age).
- A photocopy of a page of bank passbook which provides details to bank account holders.
- Disability Certificate Photocopy (if any).
- Colorful passport size photograph of the applicant.
- Certificate of family income.
How to apply for Kanyashree Scheme
Currently, the application process for Kanyashree K1 and K2 Scholarships is offline. This means eligible students must apply for this scholarship scheme directly from their school. Follow the steps to apply for Kanyashree Scheme 2022.
- Contact your current school/college and collect the Kanyashree Prakalpa application form.
- English capital letters Fill out the application form correctly.
- Attach all supporting documents and photographs to the application form.
- Submit your school/college application form.
Track Kanyashree Application Status
After getting the Online Application ID for Kanyashree, the applicants will be able to check the status of their application form online from the official website.
Application ID is usually sent to the registered mobile number, mentioned in the application form.
- Visit Kanyashree Scheme Official Website (wbkanyashree.gov.in)
- Click on the Track Application option.
- Select the year of your application, type of scheme (K1 / K2), enter Kanyashree Application ID, and your date of birth.
- Click on the Submit button to check your application status.
- Click the Submit button to check the status of your application.
If you need any help with your Kanyashree Prakalpa application or anything related to it, you can contact your organization, they will provide you with the appropriate information.
You can email [email protected] mentioning your problem. You can file your complaint online from Kanyashree Portal.
To register your complaint about Kanyashree Prakalpa. We hope this information helps you.
|Official Site||Click Here|
|WBGOV Home||Click Here|