The Central Government has also decided to incorporate the disabled under this scheme, the State Govt. is responsible for the beneficiaries under the Antyodaya Anna Yojana Ration Card and Priority Family Ration Card.
Under this Antyodaya Anna Yojana, Antyodaya cardholder gets 35 kg ration every month which includes 20 kg wheat and 15 kg rice. The governments of all states say that no disabled person of the nation has been deprived of this scheme.
The benefit of this scheme needs to be provided to all Divyang. The poor households in city and rural areas will probably be provided the benefits of this scheme. Under this scheme, 35 kg of wheat will probably be provided to the beneficiaries of the country at Rs 2 per kg and paddy at Rs 3 per kg.
State Wise List
How to apply in Antyodaya Anna Yojana?
Beneficiaries of the country, who need to apply to avail of this scheme, can go to the Meals Supply Division of their area and apply. For this, you should first go to the Food Supply Division and get the application kind for the application of Antyodaya Anna Yojana.
After taking the application form, you’ll have to fill in all the information requested in it like name deal with, income cell number, etc. After filling all the knowledge, you have to connect all the necessary documents in the utility form. After this, you have to submit the application form.
After this, your application kind will be examined, after which the choice will be taken by the division official whether he’s eligible to get benefits on this scheme or not. After applying under this scheme, you can test the standing of the application and your name in the beneficiary.
Benefits of Antyodaya Anna Yojana
• Benefits of this scheme will be supplied to Antyodaya cardholders and in a different way abled persons of the nation.
• Meals will be supplied to the beneficiary at an affordable worth per month.
• Antyodaya Anna Yojana is specially reserved for the poor, poor households in city and rural areas will be supplied benefits of this scheme.
• Applicant’s family chosen for the Antyodaya family will be supplied with a unique quota card to get the “Antyodaya Ration Card” recognition.
• AAY contains the identification of one crore poor from poor families by the number of BPL families falling under TPDS inside the states, and they’re given Rs 2. / – are providing meals grains at a really discounted rate.
• Union Minister Ram Vilas Paswan ji says that the accountability of the Antyodaya Anna Yojana Ration Card and the precedence households who would be the beneficiaries beneath the ration card is with the State Authorities.
• Since the AAY scheme, 2.50 crores of poor households have been expanded to cowl the poor.
Norms adopted in order to identify families
There are some standards to identify households under this scheme which we have read below in detail.
• Landless agricultural laborers, marginal farmers, rural artisans/artisans such as potters, leather craftsmen, weavers, blacksmiths, carpenters, slum dwellers, and individuals working each day in the informal sectors such as concierge, porter, a rickshaw puller, road vendor, Fruit sellers, snake charmers, waste pickers, cobblers, destitute and different such categories of people in rural and urban areas.
• Family of widows or sick persons / disabled / individuals aged 60 years or above who shouldn’t have any assured means for subsistence or social support.
• Widow or sick individual or disabled person or individuals over 60 years of age who do not have any assured means for subsistence or social help.
Antyodaya Anna Yojana Documents (Eligibility)
• Candidates need to be living under the poverty line.
• Applicant should be selected for Antyodaya Ration Card issued by the designated authority.
• Aadhar Card
• Residence certificates
• Identity certificate
• Beneficiary’s income certificates issued by the concerned Patwari
• An affidavit of the applicant to the effect that he has not beforehand held any ration card.
• Mobile number
• Passport Size Photograph