Government of India has launched the new National Education Policy. To make India a global information superpower via the new National Education Coverage.
National Education Policy Scheme Overview
|Scheme Name||National Education Policy|
|launched By||Indian government|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of India|
|Objective||The main objective of this policy is to make India a global knowledgable.|
Some highlights of National Education Policy
• There will be many entries and exit factors with acceptable certification for higher education.
• Graduate programs can be of 3 or 4 years. Which will have many exit choices. Which will be with proper certification like if a scholar has studied in 1 year undergraduate course, he will be given a certificate, after 2 years superior diploma shall be given, after 3 years degree will be given and after 4 years, Bachelor with Research Degree shall be given.
• The Academic Bank of Credit score will be shaped in which the digital academy credit earned by the scholars will be collected via numerous higher training institutions and will be transferred and counted for the final degree.
• Decreasing dependence on text books by emphasizing on earmarking is also the target of this new National Education Policy.
• The Nationwide Testing Agency will offer the General Entrance Test for admission to larger training institutions.
• The goal of making all larger education institutions multi-disciplinary institutions by 2040 is set on this new education policy.
New education policy
Various provisions have been made in the new training coverage to raise the level of quality of lecturers. There may even be changes within the format of Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) within the new schooling system.
TET exam was divided into two elements – Part 1 and Half 2. But now the structure of the education system shall be divided into 4 parts – Foundation, Preparatory, Middle and Secondary. Based on this, the sample of TET may even be set. NTA test scores will also be checked in TET or associated subjects at the time of recruitment of subject lecturers.
• The Prime Minister said that the new training policy will type the basis of a new India.
• The new education policy will make the students of India a global citizen and on the same time this new education policy will also keep them connected to their civilization.
• On August 7, , the Prime Minister of our nation, Shri Narendra Modi, addressed the nation on the National Education Policy.
• In his tackle, Prime Minister mentioned the primary information of the Nationwide Education Policy .
Through this new education coverage, college students will be offered an opportunity to follow their passions.
• The Prime Minister additionally said that now that we are going to enter such an period, if an individual will not comply with one profession all his life, then this new education policy has been started protecting this in mind.
• Prime Minister said that till now education coverage used to give attention to what you think, but this new education policy will now focus on how to think.
• People related to the Department of Education could have a huge contribution to implement this new education policy. Academics have also given particular attention to training.
• Prime Minister has additionally defined in detail about multiple entry and exit in his address.
• Provision for teaching in regional language till class 5 is included in this new training policy.
• On this address, Prime Minister also mentioned Horde Mentality.
• The Minister provided that the students should be mapping their interest, capacity and demand.
• College students are required to develop vital thinking.
Now the Ministry of Human Resource Management will be known as the Ministry of Education. This was included in the manifesto of the Bharatiya Janata Party in the 2014 Common Election of National Education Policy.