Yogi government has launched a new scheme for the farmers of Uttar Pradesh who are troubled by their electricity bills. Below this scheme, farmers will be able to pay their dues in installments. For such farmers, the government has started the UP Simple Installment Scheme.
|Name of scheme||Uttar Pradesh Easy Installment Scheme|
|Started||By Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath|
|The department||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|An objective||Tie the number of outstanding electricity bills in easy installments|
|Official website||Click here|
Purpose of Uttar Pradesh Kisan Easy Installment Scheme
If farmers want a better crop then they definitely need water. In such a situation, farmers use electrical tubules or water pumps for watering the fields. But generally due to crop failure, sometimes they are unable to pay the bill due to a lack of profits. After this, the penalty on electricity bill becomes very high.
Due to the non-payment of electricity bills for a long time, electricity is also cut off. These farmers of UP shouldn’t face any drawback in paying their bills and the ability companies should also get their dues. That is the objective of this scheme.
Benefits of Uttar Pradesh Kisan Aasan Kisht Yojana
Through this scheme, farmers should pay the old bills in installments.
• Invoice payment will be made in 6 installments.
• The farmer will also have to pay the new invoice along with the installment of his old bill.
• Farmers will not be financially affected by the scheme.
• People paying the timely installment of bills won’t have to pay additional penalty or interest.
• Electricity firms will also get their bill quantity easily.
Apply Online Registration Form
• Any citizen farmer of Uttar Pradesh who wants to avail the easy installment scheme can use the information given by us. Below you will see the complete strategy of registration.
• First the person applying should go to the official site attached to it. Whose link is this click here
• After clicking on the hyperlink, you will attain the home page of the site. Right here you have to go down the site, right here you will see two options. One option will be for rural people and the other for city folks. You will have to choose one of these two choices according to your choice. For example, we have chosen a rural option.
• Now as quickly as you select any possibility, a brand new web page will open in entrance of you. You will note many selections right here. On this, you need to select the login.
• After this a new web page will open in front of you and you will have to click on the option of registration here.
• Now a form will seem on the new page. Submit it by filling it completely.
• In this manner you will be registered.
Documents for application in Kisan Aasan kissht yojana
• Aadhar card will be mandatory to apply in the scheme.
• Applicant farmers will need a mobile number.
• Copy of electricity bill and 5 % bill receipt
Eligibility and Conditions
We all know that for irrigation, farmers need to depend on electricity, in such a way electricity consumption is more through tubules, in such a case, farmers do not pay their electricity payments on time and it becomes very high as they grow. But now in order to not put any burden on the farmers, UP Kisan Aasan Kisht Yojana has been started. Farmers can apply to avail of the scheme