We all know that every year something changes in the voter list. Many names are added and corrected, again many names are subtracted. For this, the serial number of the voter list is also a little bit here and there. In this case, if you want to download the complete voter list of your area in PDF format, you can download it according to the following procedure.
How to download the west Bengal voter list in pdf format? Or how to download WB voter list 2022? A voter list is a crucial thing to exercise democratic rights. It also works. as the identity card of the citizen. So in this article, we are going to answer all these questions about how to download the new voter list of West Bengal. Stay connected till the end.
West Bengal New Voter List 2022
New Voter List 2022 has been published in the state. If you have applied for a new voter card online or offline, see if your name is in the list. Also check if your name is misspelled or correct in 1 minute.
This time the number of voters has increased to 6,43,00,610. Increased to 18 lakh 13 thousand 721 voters. The number of new voters in the draft list was 1.12 percent. The main list has increased by 2.38 percent. From then on all selections will be according to this new list. 5, 46, 18 people have been dropped from the list due to various reasons.
New Voter List Download Method (Voter Card Download Online 2022):
If you follow our steps, you can easily download the voter list pdf with the Block and Polling Station Name of your district.
1) For this you must first come to the official website of the Chief Electoral Officer, West Bengal. The link is given below. Open this Chief Electoral Officer West Bengal Website: http://ceowestbengal.nic.in/Index on your mobile or computer. Then scroll down a bit, and you can see – Electoral Roll (Voter List) 2022 Click there
2) Then click on Special Summary Revision 2022 New.
3) Electoral Roll (Voter List) on the next page – 2022 Click on this link to proceed.
4) then select District Name. Then choose your District.
5) then select AC Name i.e. Assembly Name.
6) Finally find the Polling Station Name and click on the Draft Roll next to it to download the Voter Card New List 2022. This time you will see many Polling Station Name from which you can find the center of your vote, that is, find the name of the School or Center in which you have voted.
7) To save the voter list in PDF format, right-click on the voter list and select the Save S option.
How to search by your name?
To get the list name with the number on the voter card, you have to go to http://ceowestbengal.nic.in/Index. Search your name in the Voter list from there.
From there Search by name or Search by EPIC number. Then you have to give the voter card number. You have to give the captcha code there. Search from there. You will get the name from there.
How to search for polling stations?
If you want to know the polling station, you have to go to http://ceowestbengal.nic.in/Index to know your polling station. Name the place. From there you can know the list of nearby polling stations.
How to complain?
If there is any advice or complaint regarding the voter list for advice or complaint, go to http://ceowestbengal.nic.in/Index and complain. From there to the NGSP portal.
- You have to sign up there.
- You have to give your mobile number as well as your email id.
- Then you have to type captcha.
- Then click on register.
- A registered mobile number and password are required for login.
Enter everything in the application form and click on Submit. We hope that this information will help you. Here we discuss the process of checking the new list of voters in West Bengal. Thank you for staying with us.
|WBGOV Home||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|