Today, every person leaves his village for employment and goes to the cities and is forced to work there on a very low wage. The biggest motive for this is that today villages are left far behind in the improvement of cities.
Therefore, for the event and employment of rural people, The government of Uttar Pradesh has launched Mukhyamantri Gramodyog Rojgar Yojana. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be offered to the rural people via banks for doing business.
The period of this scheme will be 5 years from the issuance of the notification i.e. you may avail advantages at that time. To avail of the scheme, you need to apply online.
|Name of scheme||Mukhyamantri Gramodyog Rojgar Yojana, Uttar Pradesh|
|Started||By Uttar Pradesh Khadi and Village Industries Board|
|an objective||Motivating youth for self-employment|
|Benefit||10 lakh loan for self-employment|
Mukhyamantri Gramodyog Rojgar Yojana Eligibility
• 50% of the benefit of this scheme will be to the scheduled castes.
• A minimum age of 18 years and most age of 50 years has been mounted for applying in the scheme.
• Mukhyamantri Gramodyog Rojgar Yojana will profit extra people who are unemployed even after doing ITI and polytechnic. He can avail of this scheme after finishing his studies.
• These whose authorities job has expired, they can also apply for it.
• Each educated men and women can apply for this.
• Conventional artisans can also apply
• Women who need to do their very own enterprise will also benefit from this scheme.
• The youth who have acquired coaching under S.G.S.Y and Authorities can even have to apply for this scheme.
Required Documents For Mukhyamantri Gramodyog Rojgar Yojana
In Mukhyamantri Gramodyog Rojgar Yojana Uttar Pradesh, some paperwork will probably be mandatory for utility and all these documents must be scanned and uploaded in JPEG form. Also, the maximum size of the uploaded doc has been fixed.
• Scan copy of Aadhaar card not exceeding 100KB.
• You will have to add the entire summary of the challenge plan as effectively and it’s most size can be 4MB.
• Passport size and caste certificates must be 100-100KB only.
• Each educational qualification and age certificate should be 100-100KB in size.
• Copy of certified certificates of unit location which should be verified by the Village Principal Govt Officer. Its size additionally should not exceed 100KB.
• Signature copy of the signature of the applicant not exceeding 50KB.
How to apply online for this scheme?
• First of all you need to go to the official web site related to this scheme.
• After visiting the site, you need to choose the choice given on the application (click right here to apply online).
• After this, a small form will open with you, by filling that form, you will get your self registered. In this form, you have to fill your mobile quantity, Aadhaar number and identify. After this, the user ID and password will come in your registered number, the rest of the method will probably be completed through this.
• After logging in with the User ID password, you have to click on My Application and enter all of your details.
• After getting into the details, you need to save the entered information after which upload the scan copy of all your documents.
• Then you need to submit this recorded detail and print it out.
What is the purpose of this scheme?
Mukhyamantri Gramodyog Rojgar Yojana This scheme will prove to be very efficient for people thinking of doing business in rural areas via Uttar Pradesh. Unemployed people can even benefit greatly underneath this scheme. Under Mukhyamantri Gramdhyog Yojana, up to Rs 10 lakh help will be provided to merchants. On this, only 10 p.c of the enterprise of the general class individuals will have to be raised, the remaining quantity will be given by the banks under the Chief Minister’s Village Industries Employment Scheme. Other backward castes, disabled, girls, and ex-servicemen must invest only 5 percent of the project plan.