Mukhya Mantri will be delivered via doorstep delivery of ration under Ghar-Ghar Ration Yojana. First, the ration will be packed, after which the goods shall be delivered to the beneficiary family’s home.
That is, sugar and rice will be packed. Earlier, wheat was served in ration retailers. But the government has made some changes in it, under which the wheat shall be brought and ground from the storage of the food provide the department and the wheat shall be given to the public instead of wheat, by packing the flour. This will not require the beneficiary family to grind wheat.
Under this scheme, there is no such condition that a person should buy ration at home additionally. This means that if a beneficiary family needs to go to the ration shop and buy ration, then they can also purchase ration there, the beneficiary can choose any option as per their comfort, it will depend upon the will of the beneficiary family.
|Mukhya Mantri Ghar Ghar Ration Yojana Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Mukhya Mantri Ghar Ghar Ration Yojana (MGGRY)|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Arvinder Kejriwal|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Beneficiaries||Poor people of the state|
|Scheme Objective||Providing ration to people at home|
How to apply for the Mukhya Mantri Ghar-Ghar Ration Yojana?
Mukhya Mantri Ghar-Ghar Ration Yojana Utility Process – All of the families who wish to get benefits under this scheme, will have to apply / register for this scheme. The application process of this scheme is as follows:
The beneficiary family will get their ration dealer (Ration Dealer) from whom they take ration. You will have to method him and get data related to the application. When the person submits his application, then the standing of the application should be reviewed.
A beneficiary record shall be released by the government. If the title of the desirous family is in that record, then the facility of delivering them to the ration house shall be given by the government, that is, they are going to get the benefit of the Mukhya Mantri Ghar Ghar Ration Scheme.
When will free residence delivery of rations start in Delhi?
The Chief Minister’s door to door ration scheme has been announced by the Delhi government, however, Delhi residents should wait a little bit longer to get the benefit of this scheme, some time is required to fully implement this scheme.
In relation to starting home supply of ration, the Chief Minister stated that the home supply of ration will be started in 6 – 7 months, which means that the scheme shall be started in early 2021. After this, all ration cardholders will be able to avail of Mukhya Mantri Ghar-Ghar Ration Yojana.
If you do not have a Ration Card, do not worry, now the Delhi Government has brought the ability of Temporary Ration Coupon for the residents of their state. Under which non-ration cardholders will be supplied free ration, click on this hyperlink to use/register online.
What is the purpose of Mukhya Mantri Ghar Ghar Ration Yojana?
• The objective of the Mukhya Mantri Ghar-Ghar Ration Yojana is to directly profit the beneficiary families by the Delhi government, in order that the beneficiary household does not need to bother much to get the ration and other troubles also.
• The beneficiary under this scheme is the ration cardholder. They will not need to go to the government ration store for rationing and won’t need to eat any bumps in the line.
• Also, you will not have to attend in the lengthy line, however, they will be given their ration at home.
• Authorities believe that poor individuals may also get respect, and they’ll have the ability to get their ration with respect.
• The Chief Minister of Delhi says that since the ration distribution system has began in the nation. Since then, the poor people needed to face lots of difficulties for rationing, many occasions shops were closed and generally, they got adulterated ration.
• Many occasions less ration was given and sometimes more money was charged for the ration than the current authorities’ price, which caused lots of hassle to the poor people.
• After the implementation of this scheme, the poor individuals will not need to face all these problems.
The main goal of this scheme is to supply benefits and respect to the poor individuals and also it could reduce the infection of corona (COVID-19). Because after the implementation of this scheme, people won’t have to queue for the ration and do not have to be crowded and they will be able to get their ration safely.