A few years ago, the Uttar Pradesh government started a scheme to help the farmers and the poor, under which farmers and the poor had been provided insurance money in case of an accident during their work. After this, some changes were made after the arrival of the Yogi government in it.
For this, each beneficiary is provided with an insurance care card in his name. But now the Yogi government has made some changes on this scheme and has also changed its name, now the scheme has been renamed as ‘Chief Minister Farmer Accident Welfare Scheme’. In this scheme, now the accident insurance amount received by the farmers, which used to be given to their family, will now be shared by the sharecroppers. Information about the features, rules and facilities of this scheme is given here.
The application process in Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana Utility Process
Farmers can apply online and offline –
Through Offline: –
The farmer or his family member has to first write an application to the District Collector. This application type contains full information about the accident that happened to the farmer. This software form must be submitted to the Tehsil office within the given time interval. After this, it is verified by the district officials. And after proper verification by the officers, on the basis of the case, the help amount will be offered to the farmers or their family members.
Through Online: –
For the scheme to be applied successfully, the state government has determined that they will soon launch a portal, farmers will be able to apply on-line via this portal. Now all these farmers or their relations who have opted to use by online method, they no longer must go to any tehsil workplace or district collector or they should make a written application.
Eligibility Criteria for Chief Minister Farmer Accident Welfare Scheme
• Resident of Uttar Pradesh: – The benefits of this scheme might be provided to the farmers of Uttar Pradesh who are residents of Uttar Pradesh as well as those who do farming in UP as well.
• Account Holder: – In this scheme, the farmers who have a bank account or have a joint account with another person. They may all be involved in this scheme.
• Family of the farmers: – After the loss of life of a farmer, his relations will be offered insurance, so for this, his parents, spouse, son, daughter, daughter-in-law, grandson and granddaughter from his family Any individual can become a nominee.
• Owners of land: – To benefit from this scheme, it’s not necessary that the beneficiary ought to have his personal land, if a farmer is working on someone else’s land then he will be given the benefit of this scheme.
• Age of the farmers: – The farmers who join this scheme will be eligible to avail the scheme only if they’re more than 18 or 18 years of age and below 70 or 70 years of age.
Documents in Chief Minister Farmer Accident Welfare Scheme (Required Documents)
In this scheme, some documents for making use of to the farmers, reminiscent of the non-resident certificate to show that the farmer is a resident of Uttar Pradesh, bank passbook, ration card for proof of his nomination to the family of the farmer, land Paper, and farmers might have to give their age certificate and so on. Therefore, you will need to keep a copy of this document with you.
FOR DETAILED INFORMATION: CLICK HERE