On 24 April 2020, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has started the Swamitva plan. On the event of Panchayati Raj Day, the Prime Minister spoke to all of the sarpanches of the country on a video conference call. It was through this conference that the Swamitva plan was started. Through this scheme, each single land mapping in villages will be done through drones. Which will develop the village and quarrels overland will also end completely.
It’s being told that some important steps will be taken to make this scheme a hit. If you want to get full information related to this scheme, then learn our article until the end.
What is Swamitva plan
Disputes often arise in all areas of the nation, as well as the cases of forcible occupation of the land of the poor and the poor. Under the Swamitva plan, all the rural areas of the country will be audited for the land by means of drones and a certificate of Swamitva (certificates of Swamitva) will also be issued.
Through this, the government will get help in making a new plan. At the same time, conflicts in villages will also be completely stopped. The scheme will be implemented as a trial in 6 states including Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and Karnataka. After this, changes will be made by looking at the issues coming in the plan. The Swamitva plan will then be implemented across the country.
Benefits of Swamitva Yojana
• The scheme will help in the development of rural areas of the country.
Swamitva certificates will be achieved through this scheme,
• As a result of proprietary certificates obtained through the scheme, loans can be taken from banks.
• The plan will assist the drone in preparing the land account.
• Fights over land in rural areas will end.
• The benefit of the scheme shall be extended to all of the states and union territories of the nation.
• It will go a long way in creating new schemes for the government.
• The benefit of the scheme would be the most to these people who have their property, however, they do not have its papers because of the British period. In such a situation, you will be able to prove your Swamitva on the land by obtaining this certificate.
• More than 60 % of people of the nation today stay in rural areas, all of them will get the benefit of this scheme.
Application for PMSY
If you want to take advantage of this scheme, then you have to first go to the portal related to the Swamitva plan (quickly the app of the possession scheme shall be launched to enable the benefit of this scheme to achieve everybody). Here you have to register your self. Once you have created your login ID, then you can apply.
Whereas applying, you have to enter all the information like district, block, village, and panchayat. After this, you submit the shape. On this, you will also put your cell number, Aadhaar card, and photo. Notification associated with the application will come on the registered number.
A Look at the Swamitva Plan
- Most of the people in the village have no document of their land. People don’t even have any paperwork to prove Swamitva.
- The purpose of this scheme is to resolve the Swamitva of residential land in rural areas and make a record of it.
- Through this scheme, people in rural areas will get the right to property of residential land.
- Drones will be used to measure the land. Techniques like Google mapping shall be used to measure the land.
- After the record of residential property in rural areas, the tax will also be collected from property owners.
- This tax coming from the villages will be used for the event of the infrastructures of the villages.
- With the Swamitva plan, all of the village society’s works shall be online.
- Due to being on-line, people will be able to see full particulars of their property on-line.
- Details of the land will be offered on the E-village Swaraj portal.