Madhya Pradesh Prasuti Sahayata Yojana run by the state government for the unorganized women staff of the state is a scheme under which monetary help is offered to the women of the state. Registered unorganized laborers in all rural and urban areas of the state have begun getting benefits from April 1.
Women workers are provided 50% of maternity benefit in the last 3 months of pregnancy as maternity benefit. Along with this, after the delivery, a sum of 1000 is provided as medical bills. Also, a 15-day paternity benefit can be offered to the husbands of the women receiving advantages under the scheme.
To get the benefit of this scheme run by the Madhya Pradesh state government, a laborer girl and her husband are required to be registered construction workers.
The benefit will be offered to eligible women under the scheme. Women offered as a benefit of the scheme will likely be offered 50% of the amount of salary they receive in the last 3 months of pregnancy. Also, a sum of 1000 will likely be given as medical bills. Along with this, 15 days paternity maternity benefit will also be provided to the husband of the female laborer.
|Mukhyamantri Prasuti Sahayata Yojana Overview
|Name of Scheme
|Mukhya Mantri Shramik Seva Prasuti Sahayata Yojana
|Provision of cash incentives for Pregnant laborers
|Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh
|Pregnant laborers of the state
Eligibility Criteria for Prasuti Sahayata Yojana MP
• It is also necessary for women applying to be natives of Madhya Pradesh.
• A pregnant woman should be at least 18 years old to obtain the benefits of the scheme.
• Good thing about this scheme will not be offered to such women. Who has more than two children
• The good thing about this scheme will be offered to those ladies only. Whose supply is done in any government or private hospital
Documents required for Madhya Pradesh Maternity Assistance Scheme
Documents Required for Madhya Pradesh Maternity Support Scheme – To avail of this scheme, the following documents are required. The details of which are given below.
1. Delivery Certificates
2. Labor Registration Card
3. Photo Copy of Bank Passbook
4. Photocopy of Aadhar Card
5. Age Certificate
6. Residence Certificate
7. Progress Certificates
Key features of the scheme
1. Payment in installments –
This amount will likely be paid in 2 installments, the first installment will be paid earlier than the delivery of the child and the second installment will likely be received after the delivery.
2. Proper health check-up –
This plan has been made so that the mother and child can get correct health-related facilities and nutrition. As a result of only healthy women can give birth to a healthy youngster.
3. For smooth implementation of identification, proper delivery, and vaccination scheme, the state has announced that higher health amenities will be offered for risky pregnancy, and all vaccines will likely be administered on time to keep the kid healthy.
4. For the development and benefit of pregnant women –
The primary goal of this scheme is to create a status for women working in unorganized sectors. The pregnant woman will get monetary help throughout pregnancy and after delivery.
5. Implementation across the state–
This scheme will be implemented in all rural areas of MP as well as in urban areas. The number of such women is extra in rural areas than in city areas.
6. For women in the unorganized sector –
There is no job safety for women in such a sector and they don’t get any salary even after they take leave during pregnancy. For this reason, to be able to give financial help to these ladies during their pregnancy days, they have set the outline of this program.
7. Financial Assistance –
Under this scheme, the state will provide a complete financial help of Rs. 16,000 to women who fulfill their required qualifications.
Madhya Pradesh Maternity Assistance Scheme run by Madhya Pradesh State Government. To get the benefit of this scheme the eligible candidates should apply to the Women Staff Office, 6 weeks before the date of delivery.