Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Mr. YS Jaganmohan Reddy has announced the list of beneficiaries of the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme. The list of beneficiaries is available here. Get all the details below the check, payment standing, and other details related to the plan. All farmers will get Rs. 13,500.
|Andhra Pradesh YSR Rythu Bharosa Overview|
|Name of Scheme||AP YSR Rythu Bharosa|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Major Benefit||13500 / – per year for 5 years|
|Scheme Objective||Financial assistance to farmers|
|Launched by||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of State|
|Official Website||Click here|
A total of 13,500 will be provided in three installments
• First installment, Rs 5,500 before the start of the Kharif season.
• The second installment of Rs 4,000 / – will be supplied during the rainy season (OCT / November) just before the start of the Rabi season.
• During the Sankranti pageant in January 2021, Rs 2,000 is paid during the agricultural time.
How to check YSR Rythu Bharosa status
1. Go to the official website https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/RBApp/index.html.
2. Click on the login button
3. Enter username and password and click on the login button
4. Choose the village name and click on the submit button
5. Click the “Edit” button to verify the details
6. Enter the number and view a specific record
7. If the details of the farmer aren’t received anywhere (GSWS / Ration / PSS) then select “Unauthorized, Zamindar dead” on the default trespass.
How to check YSR Rythu Bharosa payment status
1. Open the link – click here
2. Current Aadhaar card number and hit the submit button
The payment listing will be displayed along with the district identity, department identifies, panchayat identifies village name, farm name, and so on.
4. Check Status Online
Fee Status URL- click here
Official website – click here
The post-YSR Rythu Bharosa payment status check Andhra Pradesh appeared first on @ ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh YSR Rythu Bharosa status login
It was inaugurated by the current Chief Minister – YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana to provide a benefit of Rs 13,500 to all farmers under the scheme in the month of October last year.