All meritorious students scoring greater than 85% marks in CBSE or greater than 70% marks in Secondary Examination Board (MPBSE) are eligible for meritorious scheme registration. For all such college students, the state government will provide full admission fees and course charges up to graduation. candidates can apply online for this scheme on the official website of MP Scholarship Portal scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in.
|Mukhya Mantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana MMVY Overview
|Name of Scheme
|Mukhya Mantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana (MMVY)
|By state government
|Meritorious students of the state
|Provide Incentive to Students
|Providing financial support for higher education
Mukhya Mantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana Online Form
• Eligible candidates for filling the online application form go to the scholarship portal scholarship portal mp nic in Madhya Pradesh
• Or click on the online registration directly right here and fill the net registration form
• Fill all the details like Name, DOB, Father’s Name, Category, Aadhaar Number and Address etc. correctly.
• After this you will get the ID and password for the online application form.
• After that you may fill the applying type of Chief Minister’s Meritorious College students Scheme.
• Fill all of the required particulars within the software kind and click on Submit.
Documents required for Mukhya Mantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana
• 10th-grade mark sheet
• 12th-grade mark sheet
• Aadhaar Card
• Residential certificate
• Income certificate
• Admission certificate from school/university
Mukhya Mantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana
Engineering: In case of being under the rank 1,50,000 (one lakh fifty thousand) in JEE Main (JEE MAINS) examination for engineering, 1.50 lakhs on getting full fee and grant/admission in non-government engineering school for admission in government engineering school. Or precise tuition fee whichever is less.
Medical: Have obtained admission in the MBBS / BDS course of Medical / Dental College of Central or State Government or MBBS course of Private Medical located in Madhya Pradesh through the NEET entrance examination for medical studies.
Law: To study law, have obtained admission in National Law Universities and Delhi College through Widespread Regulation Admission Tester (CLAT) or self-examination.
Others: On getting admission within the courses of graduate programs and integrated post-graduate programs and dual degree courses (together with grasp’s degrees in addition to bachelor’s degrees) in all universities/institutes of the Authorities of India. On getting admission in all of the programs carried out in all authorities and aided faculties/universities of the state authorities and diploma programs of polytechnic college (in which admission is obtained on the basis of 12th examination).
Mukhya Mantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana online registration form
Eligibility of Chief Minister’s Meritorious Students Scheme: –
• Under this scheme, the students who have secured 70 % or extra marks within the 12th examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education.
• Should have scored 85 % or extra within the 12th board examination conducted by CBSE / ICSE.
• The annual income of the student’s father/guardian is less than 6 lakh rupees.
• Have scored 70% or extra in the 12th examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education within the year 2017, 2018, 2019.
• CBSE / ICSE Must have scored 85% or extra in the 12th examination conducted by
• Students as much as 1.5 lakh rank in the JEE exam.
• The state authorities will bear the tuition charge below the Chief Minister’s Meritorious College students Scheme on the admission of such students to the following graduate-stage education courses.
• Underneath the scheme, as an expenditure charge for commencement, the entry charge and the precise charge (excluding mess charge and quotation cash) that are decided by the Regulatory Committee or the Madhya Pradesh Private University Regulatory Fee or Government of India / State Authorities Will be paid only.
• Candidates should register on the Madhya Pradesh Scholarship Portal by uploading mark sheet, Aadhaar quantity and earnings certificate for eligibility of the scheme.