Recently, the Government of India has launched this Kumhar Sashaktikaran Yojana to empower the potter community across India and make them self-reliant. The main goal of this scheme is to provide particular employment opportunities to the poor individuals who belong to the potter group; This will assist the government to continue the mission of Atma Nirbhay India.
|Name of scheme||Kumhar Sashaktikaran Yojana|
|Started by||By Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Launch date||1 June 2020|
|an objective||Providing employment|
• Aadhar Card
• Residential certificate
• Id certificate
• Caste certificates
• Bank account statement
• Passport Size Picture
• Valid mobile quantity
Kumhar Sashaktikaran Yojana online registration
• First, go to the official web site of the Kumhar Sashaktikaran Yojana.
• Now, the homepage will seem.
• Now click, After that, an application type will seem in front of you.
Now, fill the form with basic particulars like identify, father’s name, mother’s name, DOB, Aadhaar quantity etc.
• After filling the application type, rigorously upload the required paperwork and click on the “Submit” tab.
Benefits of Kumhar Sashaktikaran Yojana
• This scheme is a great step for the potters as the government will make the potters self-reliant through this scheme.
• The Kumhar Sashaktikaran Yojanahas been launched by the Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) within the year 2018.
• The scheme has been launched under the Mineral Based Industries Scheme of KVIC.
• Under this scheme, KVIC will likely be skilled around 100 potters from 14 villages in Gandhinagar district and around 100 electric wheels and 10 blender machines will likely be distributed.
• The average revenue of potters from this scheme will simply increase from Rs 3000 to Rs 12,000 per month.
Kumhar Sashaktikaran Yojana eligibility criteria
Candidates applying for this scheme must be permanent residents of India.
Applicants have to be over 18 years of age and underneath 50 years to apply for this scheme.
• As much as 50% beneficiaries of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Backward Castes will get benefits.
• After assessing the availability of native raw supplies, the village industr unit will be decided for the selected individuals.
• Priority will likely be given to setting up items to produce items to the each day needs of local shoppers.
About the Kumhar Sashaktikaran Yojana
It is price noting that in a seminar organized by the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), Gadkari stated that due to mechanization, the situation of the pottery-industry, particularly rural potters, was deteriorating. The government is anxious about them and that is why we have deliberate to promote the potter tradition at all site visitors stations. He stated that while this initiative will provide employment opportunities to hundreds of thousands of potters, however, they will also get rid of plastic cutters. Ever since plastics are being sold evenly, the potter’s business has come to a complete halt.