Bihar Parimarjan Application 2024 (बिहार भूमि 2024): Bihar Parimarjan Application Online | Ways to Bihar Parimarjan Application Online 2024 | Search Bihar Parimarjan Land Record Khatian 2024 | How to do Bihar Parimarjan Application at parimarjan.bihar.gov.in
Bihar State Revenue and Land Reforms Department has started the Bihar Parimarjan Portal, in which you can solve the problems related to your land dispute – correction in filing rejected, improvement in Jamabandi, name, address, Khata, Khasra, Rakwa, You can easily do the correction of rent, etc.
|Bihar Parimarjan Application Online 2024
|Department of Revenue and Land Reforms, Bihar Government
|Resident of Bihar
|Objectives and benefits
|Providing land-related information online to the people of the Bihar state (Bihar Bhumi).
|http://biharbhumi.bihar.gov.in/, http://land.bihar.gov.in/, http://parimarjan.bihar.gov.in/
For this, you can apply online by visiting the Bihar Parimarjan portal, after which your application will go to the circle officer, when the circle officer verifies it, your application will be accepted, so in this way, you can apply for any type of land problem and it can be rectified.
The Bihar government has digitized all the Jamabandis and updated them on the Bihar Bhoomi Portal, where you can see any ryot, land, or Jamabandi sitting at home, whose website is- http://biharbhumi.bihar.gov.in.
What is the process, how to improve your account, Khasra, Rakwa, and Lagaan to improve Jamabandi, and what are the things you have to keep in mind while applying online, and which documents do you need? In this article, we are going to discuss all the information so stay connected to know.
What is the Bihar Parimarjan Application Portal 2024?
Parimarjan Portal is the official website of Revenue and Land Reforms of the Government of Bihar. You can apply for any kind of improvement in your Jamabandi through this website so that common people will not have to go to their block circle office.
Parimarjan Portal has been started to make the correction of errors in more than 3.56 crore Jamabandi easy and transparent, through this portal one can rectify the mistakes in Jamabandi and rectify the errors after online mutation such as – Buyer, and Seller by Bihar Parimarjan Portal.
Bihar Parimarjan Portal will be able to rectify the names of, Khata, Khasra, Rakwa, Jamabandi, Khatiani raiyat, etc. through this portal.
What is Bihar Land Reform?
Bihar Land Reform is an official website of Bihar State Revenue and Land Reform, which we call Bihar Parimarjan Portal, if there is any mistake in your Jamabandi or Receipt such as Buyer, Seller, Khata, Khasra, Rakwa, Jamabandi, you can do Bihar Parimarjan for this. You can apply for correction from the portal, in which you will take one month to get the correction done.
Documents required for improvement in Bihar Parimarjan
Parimarjan Bihar or Bihar Parimarjan Portal should contain some important documents to improve your name, account, Khasra, Chauhaddi, acreage, and rent:-
- To improve the Jamabandis before online filing rejection – Parimarjan Bihar
- Improvement in the name of ryot in digitized Jamabandi
- Application in the prescribed form
- Copy of the order passed in the filing-dismissal petition
- Self-attested photocopy of the corrigendum
- Self-attested photocopy of land rent receipt
- Self-attested photocopy of Revisional Survey Khatian
- Self-declaration in the prescribed form
- Improvement in the account, Khasra, Chauhaddi, acreage in digitized Jamabandi
- Correction in the amount of rent and related
- Digitization of missed Jamabandi for computerization
To improve Jamabandi after execution of online filing-rejection promises –
- Parimarjan Bihar Correction of errors related to omission of names of Buyer, Seller, Jamabandi Raiyat, Khatiani Raiyat, etc.
- Application in the prescribed form. Dedicated documents for online filing/dismissal
- Photocopy of the order passed in the filing-dismissal
- Photocopy of the corrigendum
- Correction of errors related to renting amount and Chauhaddi
- Correction of errors related to the account, Khasra, acreage after execution of online filing-rejected promises
In such a situation, the applicant will have to file an appeal before the Land Collector for the application, after which, after the order of the Deputy Collector of Land Reforms, the Circle Officer will cancel the order already passed and execute the process of fresh filing.
1. Application for rectification of errors in the name of ryot in digitized Jamabandi
2. Application for correction of acreage-related errors
3. Application for rectification of errors related to land rent in Digitized Jamabandi
4. The application form for the digitization of Jamabandi missed during the computerization
5. Application for correction of Jamabandi filed after execution of online filing-rejection promises (correction of errors related to renting amount and Chauhaddi only)
6. Application for correction of Jamabandi filed after the execution of online filing-rejection promises (correction of errors/omissions related to the name of buyer-seller only, Jamabandi Raiyat/Khatiyani Raiyat, etc.)
How to make Corrections online on the Bihar Parimarjan Portal?
- First of all, you go to its official website to apply for Bihar Parimarjan Online.
- After going here, you will have to click on “Post Your Application”, which will open the application form.
- Fill in your personal details like name, email ID, address, mobile number, etc, and click on the send OTP button.
- Now fill in the OTP received on the given mobile number or email ID here and click on the Verify OTP button.
- When the OTP verification is done, the below application form will open, where you have to first enter your address and then select your district, and then enter the pin code.
- After that, you select the district where your land is located in the property location, then select Circle, and then select Mauja.
- In Application Details, select your category from the Application Category box, which you have to improve like:-
- Improvement in Jamabandis before online filing rejection.
- Improvement in Jamabandi filed after execution of online filing-dismissal promises.
- Further, you have to select your subject from the drop-down menu if you have an error in your papers in Application Subject.
- To improve the Jamabandis before online filing-rejection – Parimarjan Bihar.
- Improvement in the name of ryot in digitized Jamabandi.
- Improvement in the account, Khasra, Chauhaddi, and acreage in digitized Jamabandi.
- Correction in the amount of rent and related.
- Digitization of missed Jamabandi for computerization.
- To improve Jamabandi after execution of online filing-rejection promises – Parimarjan Bihar.
- Correction of errors related to omission of names of Buyer, Seller, Jamabandi Raiyat, Khatiani Raiyat, etc.
- Correction of errors related to renting amount and Chauhaddi.
After that scan and upload, all the documents in PDF format, and after filling in all the information click on the submit button. After that, you will get the receipt which you can track where your application has gone.