Madhya Pradesh Caste Certificate 2023 Apply Online | How to Apply Caste Certificate Madhya Pradesh 2023 @ mpedistrict.gov.in | Madhya Pradesh Online Caste Certificate Apply | Madhya Pradesh Jati Praman Patra Apply Online.
Friends, the Government of Madhya Pradesh has now made the facility of ‘Jati Praman Patra’MP online for the citizens of Madhya Pradesh. Now a citizen of Madhya Pradesh can apply for a caste certificate by visiting the official website.
The residents of the Scheduled Castes of the state of Madhya Pradesh and the people belonging to the Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes OBC community have got the facility to fill out the online application form.
Friends, today through our article, we will tell you how to download PDF for Madhya Pradesh Caste Certificate Form through an offline medium, and with this, we will tell you how to apply the online application form for Jati Praman Patra MP to the residents of Madhya Pradesh. type to be filled. What documents will be required to get Jati Praman Patra MP made? To get all this information, you read our article till the end carefully.
Benefits of MP caste certificate
Friends, if you are a resident of Madhya Pradesh and are making online Jati Praman Patra MP, then it is very important for you to be aware of the benefits of the caste certificate, its information is as follows.
- Through the Madhya Pradesh caste certificate, the citizens of the state can get the benefits of government schemes.
- Documents can be made through this certificate and the letter used as a document can be used.
- Age relaxation is also available through caste certificates and Those citizens who are filling out the government job form, those citizens get reservations in government jobs.
- If you are a student, then you will use a caste certificate while taking admission in school or college, then you get exemption in fees.
- Now you do not need to go to any office to get a caste certificate made.
- You can get your caste certificate made by visiting the Public Service Portal of Madhya Pradesh.
- You can save both your time and money through the online system.
Some important documents for getting a Madhya Pradesh caste certificate
To get a caste certificate, it is very important for you to have some important documents, if you want to get online Jati Praman Patra MP, then you have to first go through its application process and after the application process is completed, you have to upload your documents by scanning them. Like
- Applicant’s Aadhar card
- Photocopy of ration card
- Residence certificate of the applicant
- Self-attested declaration form
- Applicant’s passport size photo
- Pan card
- Identity Card (Voter Card, Driving License)
- Photocopy of the educational qualification certificates of the applicant himself
Note: For confirmation of caste to avoid forgery or fraud – Record of immovable property recorded in the name of a family member (Grandfather/Mother/Uncle/Brother) (Land/Plot/House Registry or any other revenue Record etc.), in which caste is mentioned. The applicant also has to attach the self-attested declaration form for applying for a caste certificate offline/online.
How to apply for MP Jati Praman Patra?
Friends, if you are a resident of Madhya Pradesh and are interested in getting a caste certificate, then let us tell you that there are two processes available for getting a caste certificate in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
You can apply for a caste certificate through offline or online mediums. We have entered the information about both these processes in our article, please read our article carefully.
MP Caste Certificate Offline Application Process?
Friends, you can get MP Jati Praman Patra made offline, for this, you have to go to your nearest public service center or you can contact the Revenue Department / Tehsil Office.
Friends, let us tell you that their application forms are also different according to all the castes, there are different types of application forms for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes, so whatever caste you belong to, you should get the official notification of Madhya Pradesh.
- You have to download the PDF of the same application form through the website, after downloading the application form, you can apply offline.
- Friends, first of all, you have to get MP Jati Praman Patra Form.
- Now all the information asked in the application form has to be entered correctly.
- After entering the information, you have to attach the photocopy of all the necessary documents with the form.
- After this, you have to take this form and submit it to your tehsil.
- Then your form and documents will be inspected by the officials in the concerned office.
- Your caste certificate will be issued if the form and your documents are found correct.
- For this, you will also have to pay the prescribed service fee.
Friends, in this way your application process will be completed.
MP Caste Certificate Online Application Process?
To get MP Jati Praman Patra made online, you follow the procedure given below, it is something like this.
- Friends, first of all, you have to visit the Public Service Guarantee Portal of Madhya Pradesh.
- Now the home page of the website will appear on the screen.
All the information asked in this application form like applicant’s name, applicant’s address and email id, mobile number, tehsil, district, etc.
- Enter the information and fill out the form.
- Then all the required documents have to be uploaded along with the form.
- After filling out the form, you have to click on submit option.
- Then a new page will open on the screen.
- On this new page, you will get the registration number of the caste certificate, you have to save it.
- You can check the status of your application online through the registration number.
- Now after filling out the form, you have to take its printout.
Friends, in this way your Jati Praman Patra MP Online Application process will be completed.