Through this scheme, Yogi Ji needs to help such promising students who go to college after 12th but are unable to take advantage of vital facilities like laptops due to being from poor families. In view of the issue of such students, the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Mr. Yogi Adityanath, has decided to distribute laptops free of value to each student learning in Uttar Pradesh. Through this scheme, about 25 lakh students of 12th move will be given laptops free of value through this scheme.
The objective of the scheme was to distribute free laptops to students who carried out excellently in Uttar Pradesh 10th and 12th board exams. The Uttar Pradesh government has begun this scheme with an aim to convey good marks to all students and provides the most benefits.
Online Apply Course for UP Yogi Muft Laptop Yojana
If you meet the factors given above, then additional we inform you how you can apply for the UP Yogi Free Laptop Scheme, then allow us to inform you of the entire process of online application.
• First of all you have to go to the website http://upcmo.up.nic.in/ or http://www.up.gov.in/. On the house page of this web site, you will see a notification known as “Yogi Free Laptop Scheme – Yogi Free Laptop Scheme” or “Uttar Pradesh Free
• After clicking on this notification, you will see a new page on the pc screen, wherein you’ll have to carefully learn the phrases and conditions for registration for the scheme. You will also be given a link for registration on this page.
• After clicking on the link of the registration web page, you will get a new application form. Carefully read all the data asked on this application form and fill all your information in it carefully.
Keep in mind that if the information given by you is incorrect or incomplete, then your software will be rejected. After filling the application form, click on the submit button.
• After this you will get a Consumer Id and Password, which you have to deal with. By means of this, you can log in on the website and verify the status of the application.
If you meet the eligibility criteria given above, then for this free laptop scheme you want some vital documents which you’ll have to attach along with the application kind. A list of those important documents is given below.
• First of all you want your educational certificate like Tenth, Twelfth / Intermediate, ITI or Polytechnic marks table which you will have to connect along with the application form.
• You will also have to offer the original certificates along with the applying and the domicile certificate of the state of Uttar Pradesh. These certificates must be issued by the concerned office.
• Additionally, you will put your picture ID proof and passport measurement pictures within the software kind. You may as well give your driving license, voter ID card, Aadhaar card, faculty issued ID, and so on. for ID proof.
• It is most important to have your ten-digit mobile number and email ID as you will receive the notifications of the plan on it only. You may as well get plan related updates in the future.
Benefits of UP Free Laptop Yojana
The objective of the free laptop scheme of the Uttar Pradesh government was to cater to the digital divide and empower the youth of the state. Students who had been lagging behind due to a lack of assets will be given benefits below this scheme. As per the decision taken by the state cabinet, the beneficiaries will probably be college students who have handed the 10th and 12th examinations conducted by the following bodies.
• Uttar Pradesh Board of Secondary Education
• CBSE, ICSE and ISC
• Purva Madhyama and Madhyama of Sanskrit Education Board
• Munshi/cleric and alim of madrasa board
• Accredited ITI and Polytechnic
It is believed that by these laptop distributions, students will achieve curiosity in increased education and study with the softness of resource materials in soft copy and enhancing of their notes. According to some reports, in India, enrollment in increased education (around 25%) is much decrease than in many countries (China 43%, US 85%) hence there’s a robust need for border policies that enable college students to study, curiosity And may develop understanding and encourage enrolling for higher education.