Pregnant women are getting the benefit of Rs. 6000 to all pregnant ladies in our country. Any pregnant woman who is prepared to apply under this scheme must go to Anganwadi and Health Center and fill three application forms.
For applying in the Pradhan Mantri Pregnancy Assistance Scheme, pregnant women will have to go to the Anganwadi or nearby well-being center and fill and submit the registration form. Below this scheme, the Ministry of Women and Child Development is acting as a nodal company. The advantages of the Pregnancy Support Scheme will be available to pregnant women solely after giving birth to the first surviving child.
Advantages of Prime Minister pregnant Support Scheme
• Pregnant women will get the good things about the Pregnancy Assistance Scheme from the working-class, pregnant women of this class are unable to meet their well-being needs at the time of pregnancy due to financially weak and lack of cash. Can not provide good nutrition to child well
• Through this scheme, pregnant women will be able to meet all of the needs of the time of being pregnant and after the birth of the kid will be able to lookafter.
• Death rate will even decrease under Pregnancy Support Scheme.
• Girls working in government jobs can not take advantage of this scheme.
The goal of Prime Minister Pregnancy Support Scheme
Under the Pregnancy Assistance Scheme 2019, financial help of Rs. 6000 is given to the pregnant ladies of the economically weaker part. Below this scheme, the women working laborers who get their wages at the time of pregnancy by offering financial help of Rs. Wellbeing related, correct diet) and pregnant ladies and lactating women and their children are to be prevented from being malnourished and reduce mortality.
Pregnancy Support Scheme Installments
Under the Pregnant Assistance Scheme, the amount of Rs 6000 will be given to the pregnant ladies in three installments, the first installment of Rs 1000 will be given to the pregnant ladies after registration in the Anganwadi and Health Center. After this, the second installment of Rs 2000 will probably be given within 6 months of pregnancy after testing in the laboratory and the third installment will be given after the birth registration and immunization of the kid (BCG, DPT, OPV), etc.
Apply for Pregnancy Support Scheme
• To take advantage of Pregnancy Support Scheme, you can apply offline, this scheme cannot be utilized online.
• Pregnant women must fill three forms (first form, the second type, third form) for applying in this scheme.
• Initially pregnant women go to the Anganwadi and close by health middle, take the primary form for registration and submit all the information asked in it.
• After this, after going to the Anganwadi and close-by health center, fill the second type and third type from time to time and submit the same.
• After filling all the three types, the Anganwadi and nearby well-being middle will give you a slip. You may obtain the application form of the Pregnant Assistance Scheme from the official website of the Ministry of Women and Youngster Development http://wcd.nic.in/. Thus, your offline application will be accomplished.
Prime Minister Pregnancy Support Scheme Eligibility (Document)
• Pregnant ladies making use of for Pregnancy Support Scheme shouldn’t be working for 19 years.
• These women who have become pregnant on or after 1 January 2017 will even be considered eligible under this scheme.
• Ration card
• Birth certificate of the kid
• Aadhar card of each parent
• Bank Account Passbook
• Identity card of both parents
Pregnancy Support Scheme Helpline Number
The candidates applying below these schemes are going through any difficulty in applying, the Central Government has issued helpline numbers for them. The Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Hargovind Singh Ji has told that for the first time of this scheme, for the first time, a sum of five thousand will be offered to the women in three installments, this quantity will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary.
If you have any reason to use If you are having hassle, you can contact the helpline number 7998799804. Aside from this, District Program Coordinator can contact Suman Shukla on cell number 9096210825 and District Program Assistant Ritesh Chaurasia can be contacted on cell number 7905920818.