Prime Minister Ujjwala Yojana is a very ambitious scheme launched by the Government of India by Narendra Modi. The government of India is offering LPG connection under the Ujjwala scheme. At the time of the introduction of the scheme, LPG connection was decided to be given only within the title of women belonging to households below the poverty line, but now all ration cardholders can be given free LPG connection under this scheme.
Under the scheme, the Government of India will provide LPG connections to greater than 10 crore BPL and poor families within the nation by the yr 2021. LPG connections have been made available to 6 crore BPL (Under Poverty Line) families throughout the country until the present financial yr (2018-19).
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Overview
Name of the scheme
|Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana|
Honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi
|BPL and poor families within the nation|
|Offering LPG connection|
|1 May 2016|
Prime Minister Ujjwala scheme aims
The main goal of the Ujjwala scheme is to promote the usage of clean fuels across India which might be completed by distributing LPG connections for free. One of the targets of the implementation of the scheme is that it’s going to promote ladies empowerment and defend the well being of women.
Reducing the usage of impure fossil fuels at present in use and reducing air pollution by rising the use of pure fuels can also be one of the main goals of the plan.
The diseases that end result from the burning of impure fossil fuels used for cooking are also prone to lower after the implementation of the Ujjwala scheme. Thus, this scheme may also assist in keeping ladies and children healthy.
How to apply for PMUY?
Applying for the scheme may be very easy. Any candidates want to avail of the scheme, they must fill the application type of Ujjwala scheme and submit it to their nearest LPG distribution center.
The application type of Ujjwala scheme might be obtained totally free from the LPG distribution heart or may also be downloaded on-line. It’s essential to fill all the knowledge sought within the 2-page software kind such as title, handle, Aadhaar card quantity, Jan Dhan / bank account quantity etc.
Within the application kind, the applicant can select whether or not he wants a 14.2 kg gas cylinder or 5 kg.
Application form for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
1. Any woman of BPL family can apply to get fuel connection under PMUY. For this, you have to fill the KYC kind and go to the nearest LPG.
2. For applying in PMUY there are 2-page form
• Required documents
• Name, address
• Jan Dhan bank account number
• Aadhaar number
3. Before applying you have to consider where you take 14.2 kg cylinder or 5 kg.
The prescribed application kind for making use of for Ujjwala scheme might be obtained from your nearest LPG distribution heart totally free. The application kind may also be downloaded on-line after that the print can be crammed and filled.
Who can get the benefit of PMUY?
According to the 2011 census in PMUY, families who fall within the BPL class can get the benefit of PMUY. Under this PMUY, there’s a goal of providing free LPG connections to a complete of 8 crore BPL families.
What benefits will people get from PMUY?
• Improving women’s health by utilizing pure gas
• Less air pollution in the ambiance due to non-use of impure fossil fuels
• Reduction in death as a result of smoke results on food
• Relieve well-being issues in younger children
What documents are necessary for PMUY?
1. Copy of Ration Card
2. Self-declaration kind verified by Gazetted Officer (Gazetted Officer)
3. LIC Policy, Bank Statement
4. Print out name in BPL list
5. BPL card
6. BPL Ration Card
7. Photo ID (Aadhaar Card, Voter ID)
8. Passport Size Photo
Other vital things for PMUY
- Applicant’s title should be within the SECC-2011 data.
- The applicant should be a lady whose age is just not lower than 18 years.
- Women should be from BPL households.
- It’s necessary for a girl to have a savings account in a nationwide bank.
- There shouldn’t be any LPG connection within the applicant’s home before anybody’s title.
- The applicant should have a BPL card and BPL ration card.
Rs 1,600 in PMUY for every family
Government of India will provide monetary help of Rs. 1600 in PMUY under financial help scheme to each eligible BPL family in PMUY. This amount is only for the LPG connection. Along with this, the instalment (EMI) facility may also be supplied to cover the bills incurred in shopping for the range and filling the LPG cylinder for the first time.