PM Karam Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2023: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has been chosen by the government as a nodal agency for the successful implementation of the scheme. PM Karam Yogi Mandhan Yojana Small businessmen and traders making use of should be 18 to 40 years of age and after the age of 60 years, a sum of 3000 thousand rupees shall be given as pension every month.
For this, the age of 18 years will have to pay a minimum premium of 55 rupees every month and those of 40 years of age will have to pay a maximum premium of Rs 200 every month.
PM Karam Yogi Mandhan Yojana (PMKYM 2023)
The amount received as pension under Pradhan Mantri Karma Yogi Maandhan Yojana shall be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary. Small businessmen and traders who do not have any income support after the age of 60 years, could make they’re residing with the pension received through this scheme.
Documents of PM Karam Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2023 (Eligibility)
Age should be 18 to 40 years to apply within the scheme.
• PM Karam Yogi Mandhan Yojana can apply in only to those who do business and business in India only
• Small businessmen and merchants doing business outdoors India cannot avail of this scheme.
• Aadhar Card
• Bank account
• GST Registration Number
• Passport Size Photo
Apply in Pradhan Mantri Karma Yogi Maandhan Yojana?
• To apply online under Pradhan Mantri Karma Yogi Maandhan Yojana, you will have to contact your nearest Jan Seva Kendra.
• Go to the nearest public service center with all the necessary documents and submit all your documents to the CSC agent, now after that your on-line kind will be filled by the Jan Seva Kendra officer.
• And after filling the application form, you will obtain the application kind submitted in the final kind, keep it for the future and get all the benefits of the scheme.
Key facts of PM Karma Yogi Maandhan Yojana
• The scheme is funded by 50 % by the government.
• All functions under the scheme will be authorized through online medium only.
• The Life Insurance Company will act as a nodal company under the scheme.
• Pension amount shall be transferred to the beneficiary account monthly by the federal government through direct bank transfer.
The objective of Pradhan Mantri Karma Yogi Maandhan Yojana
Small businessmen or small shopkeepers of our nation, who are unable to run their outlets in old age, due to this they grow to be financially weak and have to face many difficulties in living. Those small shopkeepers, small merchants, and merchants By means of Karma Yogi Maandhan Yojana, after the age of 60 years, the previous people have to provide financial help by giving a pension of 3000 rupees each month. By means of this scheme, small businessmen and merchants are to be empowered and senior citizens of their country should become self-reliant.