60 cities of Uttar Pradesh will be connected with the Central Authorities’s Amrit Plus scheme (Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and City Transformation). The aim of this scheme is to enhance clean drinking water, sewer connections as well as drainage system to the urban people.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi arrived within the capital Lucknow saw the exhibition of Amrit Yojana, Smart City and Housing Scheme and spoke to the beneficiaries. The Amrit Yojana was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 25 June 2015.
The government promised to offer 1.39 crore LED streetlights with water connections, better sewerage, storm drainage venture, parks and greenery by March 2020.
Union City Development Minister Hardeep Singh Puri mentioned that a complete of 500 cities of the nation will be linked to the AMRUT scheme, which can include 60 cities of UP. This scheme will cover these cities of the nation with a population of 50 thousand to one lakh.
Under this scheme, water, sewer, parks, city transport and drainage in chosen cities will be repaired. Union Minister Hardeep Singh Puri mentioned that the urban space is increasing by 700 to 900 square kilometers yearly. The federal government is trying to make a city like Chicago every year.
Such cities will be selected under AMRUT scheme
Municipal Development Minister Suresh Khanna mentioned that beneath the Amrit Yojana, approvals of Rs 6500 crore have been issued. In selected cities, water and sewer connection work is occurring quick in more than two lakh houses in urban areas. 6.50 lakh LED lights have been put in in these cities to provide higher street lights.
Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation Yojana Overview
Name of the scheme
|Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation Yojana|
|Prime Minister Modi|
|To enhance clean drinking water, sewer connections|
|25 June 2015|
These states have received awards
Amrit Yojana has so far included Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Mizoram, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, West Bengal, Punducherry And the state of Chandigarh.
- This venture, which rejuvenates Katbans, will be regularly audited in each space. of electricity invoice, water invoice, home tax, etc.
- Facilities will probably be ensured via e-governance.
- Construction and upkeep of water supply systems
- Rejuvenation of effluent water our bodies
- Construction and maintenance of underground sewage system
- Banat allotment will even be elevated for the forces whose powers will transfer it well.
- zero Recycling of water resources or reuse of wastewater
- Forged Auto Septic Tank Biological Auto Mechanical Cleaning
- These tasks will also come under Amrit, which stay incomplete under JNNURM under Amrit
- The unfinished tasks of JNNUATM will be completed by 2017.
- Building and tearing of effective flood drainage system which prevented the devastation caused by floods
- To go setting up of Bus Tapped Transport System at various stations.
PM Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation Yojana – AMRUT In Brief
- On 24 June 2015, the Bhatta Government launched the Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and City Transformation (AMUT) scheme.
- The primary goal of this scheme is to improve the quality of life for all, especially the poor and deprived people. Providing fundamental amenities such as water supply, sewerage, urban transport, parks Amrit Yojana has sure goals.
- Everybody has access to tap water and sewerage facilities
- Hatiyali is well maintained, like the park and open areas.
- Digital AutoTMART facilities like climate forecast, internet and Wi-Fi facilities
- There is an outlay of O in this scheme. 50,000 crores
- It covers 500 cities and towns with a population of over one lakh.