How to make an Odisha caste certificate? As you all know how important it is for us to make a caste certificate, it gives proof of being of a particular caste. In a country like India, already low caste people are seen with an inferiority complex, and these citizens were not allowed to go to school and used to discriminate against as untouchability.
Due to this, the people of low caste could not move forward and they started lagging behind in everything. Then the people of Scheduled Castes or Tribes get reservations by the government. According to the Indian Constitution, special facilities are provided to the low caste citizens so that these people can raise themselves in society and can stop discrimination based on caste.
For this Odisha government has set up a website where citizens can apply for various e-certificates, income certificates, caste certificates, domicile certificates, etc. Odisha District provides online applications for Income, Caste, and Residence Certificate.
For the residents of Odisha, the e-District Odisha Portal of District Administration provides effective and coordinated service delivery through automation, back-end digitization, integration, and process improvement across the participating sections/departments.
E-District Odisha Caste Certificate 2023
These are official documents that confirm the veracity of certain facts that individuals demand from the government for various reasons. Income, caste, residential, legal heir, and guardianship certificate are all examples of e district Odisha Caste certificate.
How to make a Caste Certificate
Under the Indian Constitution 1950 Act, the list was prepared legally for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes under Articles 341 and 342. These lists prepared are changed from time to time, and amendments are made to the lists.
To generate the caste certificate, you have to go to the concerned department of your tehsil, but due to all the work being digital, it has also been digitized. Therefore, now you can also make it online, for which you will have to go to the official website of your respective state. In this article, we are going to tell you how to make a caste certificate, so read it till the end.
Benefits of Odisha Caste certificate
In this process, we will tell you what are the benefits of a caste certificate? If you want to know about these benefits, then read it carefully.
- First of all, it is to validate your class.
- With this, you also do this in the schemes provided by your state government.
- You can also get the exemption of fee payment from the caste certificate while taking admitted to school and college.
- SC/ST category citizens also get reservations for government seats.
- Age relaxation for the job.
- Participation in government schemes.
Documents required for Odisha caste certificate –
- Photocopy of ration card
- One passport-size photograph of the person
- A written document by the village head.
- Photocopy of family register.
- Income certificate
E-District Odisha: How can submit an application for a caste certificate?
A caste certificate establishes membership in a certain group, such as a Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, or Other Backward Class. It offers many benefits as certificate holders have many advantages in higher education, career, and scholarship opportunities.
Steps to follow To apply for District Odisha Caste Certificate applicants need to first login to the e-District Odisha site. Complete the form and send it along with the required documents. It is important to remember that applicants will receive an Application Reference Number, which must be retained.
Procedure to apply for Odisha Caste Certificate
- First of all, go to the website of Odisha E District.
- Your home page must be open before you arrive.
- On the home page, you have to click on Register Your Account.
- Now you have to fill in your name, address, and mobile number as well as your password, state, and captcha code.
- Then, click submit
- After that hit the login link.
- Then, you need to fill in your login credentials and click on the login button.
- Then you have to hit Odisha Caste Certificate
- The application form will be displayed to you.
- It is necessary to fill in all the required information on the application form.
- Now, you have to submit all the required documents Then, click ‘submit’.
After this process, you can apply for Odisha Caste Certificate.
Procedure to login into the portal
- Visit the Odisha E District official website.
- The home page for the site will appear in front of you
- Then log in (CSC / Official User)
- Then, you need to input your username and password as well as the captcha code.
- Then click on the login button.
Following this method, you will be able to log in to the portal. But apart from the online method, you can also apply by visiting the government office.