This scheme allows every girl to go to school and provides full education. The rights of women are also protected under this Kanyashree Scheme.
The Kanyashree Scheme has been initiated by the Government of West Bengal to improve the condition of girls and their welfare, especially for the timber of socio-economically backward families.
|Name of the scheme||Kanyashree Prakalpa, West Bengal|
|Department||Women Development & Social Welfare Department|
|Launch date||In March 2013|
|Purpose||To improve the condition of the girl child by encouraging the schooling of girls in West Bengal.|
|Official website||Click Here|
Kanyashree Scheme 2023:
Monetary help of Rs 25,000 from the government, Apart from this, the government provides an annual scholarship to women of 18 years.
The primary goal of this scheme is to enhance the education of women and especially those women living below the poverty line.
It has been given international recognition by the United Nations and UNICEF.
How to check the status of the application?
• First of all go to the home web page of the Kanyashree Project web portal.
• Then click on Track Application.
• Then select the year and type of scheme from the drop-down menu.
• Then enter your date of birth and application ID and captcha.
Eligibility for Kanyashree Scheme
• School Girl resident of the state
• Minimum age limit
• Family income
• Poor and needy applicants
• Educational requirement for unmarried applicants only
• Students of technical and vocational training institutes
• Aadhar Card
• Bank account statement
Kanyashree Scheme Offline Application Process
• The applicant will have to fill these sections and get the signature or thumb impression of his parents.
• Then it has to be deposited within the headmaster’s office.
• The head of the department will confirm the main points submitted by the students and put an official seal.
• If you are eligible to use and you have all the documents then you can apply for this Kanyashree Scheme by following the process given below.
• To register for this scholarship, applicants must get the application type from the concerned school/institute.
• These enrollment forms are available for free within the school office.
• The application form has three sections; Personal details section, contact details, handle, and school details.
• Income certificate
• BPL certificate
• Declaration of non-marital status
• Residential documents
• School documents
• Age proof
Its particular level was that the scheme had a large influence overseas and in 2017 it was awarded by the United Nations.
The primary aim of this scheme is to ensure the ladies ‘ attendance in college and postpone their marriages until at least 18 years of age.