Jharkhand Caste Certificate Status Check Online Process | Jharkhand SC/ST/OBC Certificate Status at jharsewa.jharkhand.gov.in | Jharkhand Caste Certificate Status, SC Caste Certificate Jharkhand Status Check, Scheduled Caste Certificate Status Online.
Are you a resident of Jharkhand? If yes, then today we have brought for you Jati Praman Patra Jharkhand and much other information related to jharsewa.jharkhand.gov.in. If you want to make your own Jati Praman Patra then you can get it done easily.
For this, the Government of Jharkhand has started a portal named Jharseva. This portal is proving to be very beneficial for the citizens of Jharkhand.
Today we will tell you through this article how you can check the Jharkhand caste certificate made. Apart from this, we will also talk about many other services related to the portal jharsewa.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Importance of Jharkhand caste certificate
- What is Jharsewa Jharkhand?
- Why caste certificate Jharkhand is necessary?
- How to check Jharkhand Caste Certificate Status?
- When will the Jharkhand caste certificate be available?
- Who can apply for a caste certificate, can people of the general category fill out its form?
- What is the benefit of a caste certificate for people belonging to the SC/ST/OBC caste?
- How can I get a Cast Certificate?
- How long is the validity of the cast certificate?
- How and from where can I download the caste certificate?
Importance of Jharkhand caste certificate
As we all know very well how important caste certificates are for us. If we want to take advantage of the schemes of the Central Government or the State Government, then Jati Praman Patra (Caste Certificate) is very important. Caste Certificate Certificate is given to people belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes only.
If you are a permanent resident of Jharkhand and want to get Jharkhand Caste Certificatemade through an online medium, then through the Jharsewa Jharkhand portal you can easily get yourself and your family Jati Praman Patra Jharkhand.
SC/ST/OBC Caste Certificate is required. Earlier, the citizens of Jharkhand had to make rounds of government offices to get a caste certificate, but now sitting at home through jharsewa.jharkhand.gov.in that too can easily apply for Jati Praman Patra Jharkhand. Jharsewa Online PortalSC/ST/OBC Caste Certificate is proving to be very helpful in making.
What is Jharsewa Jharkhand?
It is an online portal launched by the Government of Jharkhand. With the help of the Jharseva portal, the residents of Jharkhand can get different types of certificates made such as caste certificates, income certificates, residential certificates, birth certificates, death certificates, etc.
If you want to get a certificate made, then you can apply at Jharsewa Jharkhand Portal. And if your information is found correct then you will be given a certificate. Apart from certificates, other services are also provided on the jharsewa.jharkhand.gov.in portal. Such as Social Security Pension Services.
Why caste certificate Jharkhand is necessary?
- There are many benefits of SC / ST / OBC Caste Certificate, so it is necessary. So let’s know about the benefits of Caste Certificate Jharkhand:-
- There are many such schemes, for the application of which you must have an SC / ST / OBC Caste Certificate.
- If you come from SC / ST / OBC caste and want to do a government job, then you must have a caste certificate if you have a reserved quota.
- If you want to take admitted to any university or college and there are reserved seats on it, then you should have SC / ST / OBC Caste Certificate.
- If you want to take a scholarship then you should have Jati Praman Patra Jharkhand.
How to check Jharkhand Caste Certificate Status?
Jharkhand Caste Certificate Status: If you have also applied for Jharkhand Caste Certificate, then you must want to go whether to make your Jharkhand Caste Certificate or not. To know this, you have to Jharkhand Caste Certificate application.
Jharkhand Caste Certificate Status Check – Quick Process
Step1. Jharsewa Jharkhand Go to the official website.
Step2. Know Status Your Application.
Step3. Reference Number > Application Submission Enter the date.
Step4. CaptchaPut onSubmit button.
Step5. The status of your Jharkhand caste certificate will be in front of you.
When will the Jharkhand caste certificate be available?
The caste certificate will be delivered to you by the government after the verification of all the necessary documents.
Who can apply for a caste certificate, can people of the general category fill out its form?
Only people belonging to SC/ST/OBC category can apply for a caste certificate. No, the general category people cannot apply for it.
What is the benefit of a caste certificate for people belonging to the SC/ST/OBC caste?
- At the time of admission to school and college, the exemption will be given to pay the workshop fees.
- The quota will be available for low caste people in 2 education institutes.
- There will be age relaxation for government jobs.
- Scholarships are provided to the children of these people.
How can I get a Cast Certificate?
You can get cast certificates made online and offline. We have told you the process of applying in both ways in our previous article.
How long is the validity of the cast certificate?
If you get it made online, then its validity remains for 2 years. After 2 years, you will have to get your caste certificate renewed.
How and from where can I download the caste certificate?
You can download it after applying for a caste certificate. Let us tell you that whenever the caste certificate is generated, you can go to the official website and download it by entering your application/registration number.
|WBGOV Home||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|