We have mentioned a step-by-step process stating the process of nomination including important dates within the scheme, mandatory eligibility standards, and necessary documents required to use the scheme.
|Jai Bangla Pension Scheme Overview
|Name of Scheme
|WB Jai Bangla Pension Scheme (WBJBPS)
|Chief Minister of West Bengal
|Schedule Caste candidates
|Offer financial assistance of Rs. 1000/- per month
|Provide social and financial security for poor people.
West Bengal Jai Bangla Pension Scheme 2023
Online registration will begin on 1 April. At present, there is no replacement on the official portal for the plan. However, the authority will soon post some essential information about the plan.
The west Bengal Jai Bangla Pension Scheme has been launched in two phases.
The thrust of the scheme is to provide pensions to the socially backward classes of the states, ie. Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
The advantages of the scheme are different for scheduled castes and scheduled tribes. The authority has also talked about different names under the scheme for backward-class people availing the scheme.
Taposthali Bandhu Pension Scheme is announced for the Scheduled Caste community, while Jai Johar Pension Scheme is for the Scheduled Tribe community. Both schemes will show to be a boon for people availing of the scheme.
Steps to apply for Jai Bangla Pension Scheme 2023
Candidates applying for the West Bengal Jai Bangla Scheme will have to follow a simple procedure given below.
Though we will provide you with direct links to enroll for the plan, sometimes due to heavy traffic, direct links do not work.
In that case, the applicant has to observe the detailed procedure to obtain the application form.
1. The applicant has to go to the official website of the state of West Bengal @jaibangla.gov.in.
2. The homepage of the official web page will seem on the display screen.
3. Now, click on West Bengal Bangla Pension Scheme Registration.
4. The application type of the scheme will appear on the screen.
5. Applicants can also apply for the application type offline as it is available in various government offices.
6. Click to download the Pdf form
7. Now, enter details within the application type and attach supporting documents.
8. The applicant should be very careful when importing the documents, if the documents are not updated then the authority can cancel the application.
9. Sub-divisional officer in case of applicant residing in municipal areas.
Selection as a beneficiary for Jai Bangla Pension Scheme
After submission of the application type, the authority will go through the applications and the beneficiaries will be chosen according to the selection process done by the authorities concerned.
The applicant need not fear the choice process, simply follow every step and the authority will approve the application form.
• The authority will verify the eligibility points pursued by the applicant under the scheme.
• Applications submitted to the BDO / SDO or KMC Commissioner shall be thoroughly investigated and will be digitally signed by the District Magistrate.
• After that, the application forms will be uploaded on the state portal and from there it will then be sent to the Nodal Officer.
• The applicant can also verify the status of the application by entering the application number provided by the authority.
• Payment shall be delivered online on 1 day of the month.
Taposli Bandhu and Jai Johar Pension Scheme will present a pension amount of Rs 600 and Rs 1000 respectively among all pension beneficiaries.
The pension scheme has several eligibility criteria. Candidates are requested to go through the entire article so that they can collect the necessary information regarding the pension scheme.