In today’s period, the Aadhaar Card is indeed among the most necessary documents for confirmation of identity and address. UIDAI, the organization that issues 12-digit Aadhaar numbers, has lately launched a safer and extra convenient Aadhaar PVC Card.
UIDAI has stated that the size of the new PVC card will be such that you may simply keep it in your wallet. This card will be ordered from UIDAI’s official website with a cost of fees of Rs 50.
In case you have additionally ordered a new PVC card, then allow us to inform you that you may check its status from home.
Let us know how the status of the ordered PVC card will be checked
- For this, first you need to log on to the official web site of UIDAI https://uidai.gov.in/.
- On the home page of UIDAI website, click on on ‘Check Aadhaar PVC Status’ underneath the section ‘My Aadhaar’.
- Now a new web page will open in front of you.
- On this new web page, you will have to enter the service request number ie 12 digit Aadhaar number and captcha code along with SRN.
- After getting into these three particulars, click on on ‘Examine Status’.
How to check the status from UIDAI helpline?
New Aadhaar PVC Card special on this regard
UIDAI has stated that the brand new Aadhaar polyvinyl chloride card is provided with many state-of-the-art security features. The authority has stated that the brand new PVC card is extra sturdy, extra convenient to hold. It will also be verified offline. The date of issue of Aadhaar card and date of print will probably be printed on it. Additionally it will be waterproof.