Many times it happens that the people living within the village want vehicles for their business or economic reasons, but they don’t have enough money to buy vehicles for themselves. An initiative has been initiated by the Government of Bihar to help such people living in the village, by which they are provided a subsidy to purchase vehicles.
The primary phase and second phase of the benefits given on this scheme have been completed, now its third phase goes to start soon. Allow us to give you all the information related to subsidy and scheme in this scheme via this article here.
|Bihar Mukhya Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Bihar Mukhya Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana (MGPY)|
|Launched by||By Nitish Kumar, Chief Minister of Bihar|
|Name of Department||State Human Welfare Department and Transport Corporation|
|Beneficiaries||Rural low caste people of Bihar|
|Scheme Objective||To provide employment opportunities to rural people|
|Total budget in plan||421 crores|
Bihar Mukhya Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana Online Application Process
So far, 2 phases have been completed on this scheme, if you have not acquired the benefit of this scheme earlier than, then you can apply for its third phase as follows.
- To avail of this scheme, applicants should first click on the official website of the Transport Department, Government of Bihar, http://transport.bih.nic.in/.
- In its home page, you will notice the hyperlink ‘Apply online’, click on on it. This would be the link to use for the third phase.
- This link will give you entry to the login web page of this website, by clicking on it, you will have to log in and log in to this web site. For this, you click on the register button.
- Now you will get your login and password, with the help of this you log in to this website.
- After you log in to this website, you’ll reach the application form of this scheme. Right here it’s a must to give some important information of your own.
- Along with this, you will have to scan all of the documents required on this scheme, as all this paperwork will be uploaded to connect with your utility form.
- After you have completed the shape and also uploaded all of the documents in the proper place, after that, you submit the shape. For this, you click on the ‘submit’ button, after which you will be registered for this scheme.
Bihar Mukhya Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana Required Documents
- Proof of address: – To show that the applicant is a resident of the Gram Panchayat coming in the Bihar area, the applicants are required to provide proof of their address. For this, they can submit their Aadhar card, identity card, ration card or MNREGA job card, etc.
- Caste certificate: – In this scheme, caste eligibility has also been determined, so applicants are required to give their caste certificate too.
- Age certificate: – When the candidates fill the application form of this scheme, they want one other necessary document. And that’s their proof of age because the provision of age limit has also been kept in it.
- Driving License: – Since this scheme is giving vehicles to the beneficiaries, therefore, applicants are required to submit a copy of their driving license, to ensure that the applicant knows how to drive.
- Proof of educational qualification: – Education is very important in today’s time, so it is considered necessary to be educated on this scheme, so the applicant may also provide a photocopy of the mark sheet of his last class as proof of educational qualification. In order that it can be proved how far they have studied.
For extra information about this scheme, you can go to its official website and browse the guidelines. If you are eligible for this scheme then positively take advantage of this scheme, because it can provide you employment and you can live your life well.