When a person has to start his business, first of all he needs a fund. Due to no funds, they continue to be unemployed. And that is typically seen among the weaker sections of the minority. Therefore, a while ago the Bihar government started the scheme to provide them a loan for their employment.
Whose name is ‘Bihar Chief Minister Minority Employment Loan Scheme’. Recently, the state government has increased its budget significantly. As the name suggests, this scheme helps to provide employment to the minority people of the society.
Eligibility Criteria in Chief Minister Minority Employment Loan Scheme
• Age limit: – Below this scheme, such unemployed youth or youth can get loans, whose age is between 18 to 50 years.
• Unemployed youth: – These people who do not have any means of earnings, they are utterly unemployed, only they’ve been allowed to use under this scheme.
• Person of minority class: – In this scheme, the nominee should be a person belonging to a minority class, aside from this, people of any class have not been allowed to get benefits.
• Resident of Bihar: – Minority youth who are from Bihar and also need to start their own employment in a district of Bihar. They have been included in this.
• Should not be a government worker: – If a person who’s a government worker within the Central Government or the State Government or any semi-governmental institute, then he will not be entitled to the loan.
• Revenue Limit: – This scheme has included young and younger women who are financially weak and unable to start out some business. Subsequently, the persons whose whole family annual earnings is less than Rs 4 lakh, have been given the right to join this scheme.
Required Documents in Chief Minister Minority Employment Loan Scheme
• Proof of being a minority: – The person making the nomination should provide proof of belonging to a minority community certified by the Bihar State Government.
• Aadhaar Card: – It’s necessary for the person making the nomination to enter their Aadhar card quantity within the application form, so it’s necessary to have this document.
• Financial institution Account Number of Nationalized Bank: – The mortgage amount has to be given to the beneficiary’s bank account by means of direct profit transfer ie DBT, so the applicant should have an account with a nationalized bank and fasten a photocopy of his passbook with the form.
• Residential certificate: – A person belonging to a minority class falling within the boundary of Bihar should submit his residential certificate as proof of being a resident of Bihar.
• Address proof: – It is also crucial for the applicant to have a permanent handle in Bihar, for this they must additionally provide proof of their address.
• Income Certificate: – Revenue eligibility has also been decided in this scheme, so it’s crucial that the applicant should also present proof of earnings of his family with him.
• Age certificate: – To show that only people between the age of 18 to 50 years can avail of this scheme, they are required to connect their start certificates or the document wherein their age is Mentioned along with the form.
• Passport size: – Whereas submitting the form, you always should put a passport size photograph of yourself, so you have to keep at least 2 pictures with you.
Application Form for Chief Minister Minority Employment Loan Scheme
To join this scheme, first, you have to enroll in it, for this you will need a nomination type, which you will get by clicking on this official website bsmfc.org. After this, you will note on the correct that you will note the link of ‘Chief Minister Minority Employment Mortgage Scheme Form’.
You click on it, then the form of this scheme will open in PDF format on your screen. You obtain it and take a print out of it. In this method, the form of this employment loan scheme can be obtained.
How to apply for Chief Minister Minority Employment Mortgage Scheme?
• When you have obtained the type of this scheme, then you’ll have to fill it. So no matter the details asked in it, similar to your private and family details or bank particulars or any other, you’ll have to mention on this form.
• After this it is also crucial to add a photocopy of all of the related documents on this form, now this paperwork shall be completed. Then go and submit it to the office of Minority Department of Bihar State.
• When the department receives the nomination forms of the beneficiaries, they will affirm it. After this, you’ll get the loan facility available in this scheme.