The main objective of introducing this government scheme by Andhra Pradesh is to promote training in the state so that the education level of children studying in the state can be increased. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance of Rs 15,000 per yr to each mother who will send her children to schools and colleges.
|Name of the Scheme||Amma Vodi Scheme|
|Launched by||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Launched Date||10th June 2019|
|Availability of 1st beneficiary list||27th December 2019|
|Beneficiary||Children Education (BPL families)|
Advantages of Andhra Pradesh Amma Vodi Scheme
- Financial help of Rs 15,000 per year can be provided to the mothers who send their children to school.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to all college-going children whether they study in any government or private school.
- Apart from high school children, intermediate students will also be given the benefit of this scheme.
- With the help of this scheme, education can be promoted within the state, which will increase the extent of education of kids and the level of dropout children may also be reduced.
- According to the plan, this financial aid will be given to the mother of the children yearly, so that they will be able to spend on the learning of the children. On account of this, the financial burden of children’s education on the family can be reduced.
How to apply Andhra Pradesh Amma Vodi Scheme?
The state government has started this scheme from 26 January 2020. After which all people will be able to apply for this scheme. All important info for the application of this scheme can be updated online by the central government.
Documents required for the application of AmmaVodi Scheme
- School ID card
- Aadhaar Card
- Residential address
- Bank account detail
How to verify the AmmaVodi scheme beneficiary list?
1. To know about the Amma Vodi scheme of the Andhra Pradesh government, you have to first go to the official website (http://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/).
2. After that, CLICK HERE FOR SEARCH CHILD DETAILS FOR AMMAVODI SCHEME will seem in your screen.
3. You have to click on it, after that, a new page will open in front of you.
4. After that the box will seem in front of you, by which you have to first enter the Mother / Guardian / Aadhaar Number.
5. After that you enter the Verification Code as displayed within the image: after which the list will seem in front of you.
This financial help given by the government will help in the education of kids so that children will not have to leave college. The education stage will increase within the state due to this scheme. Earlier the benefit of this scheme was to be given only to the children as much as high school, however now the advantage of this scheme may also be given to intermediate college students.