West Bengal Safe Drive Save Life Scheme Latest News and Updates, Scheme Online Application Process, Eligibility, Documents & Benefits.
When you turn the pages of a newspaper, you often see deaths in road accidents. This is not only a common occurrence in West Bengal but also people die in road accidents in various developed countries.
If you are a little careless while driving, it can be the cause of ruining someone’s life. On the other hand, while crossing the road, distraction can bring death.
To reduce the risk of road accidents, the West Bengal government launched a Scheme called Safe Drive Save Life, through which the state government conveyed the message of safe driving to every person in the state.
In today’s event, we will learn about Safe Drive Save Life Scheme run by West Bengal State Government. Also in today’s event, we have all the details including the purpose of this Scheme. So let’s find out about Safe Drive Save Life Scheme.
|Name of the scheme||Safe Drive Save Life Scheme, West Bengal|
|Department||West Bengal Transport Department|
|Launched By||CM Mamata Banerjee|
|Purpose||To be encouraged to drive safely and securely in West Bengal.|
|Official website||Click Here|
What is Safe Drive Save Life Scheme 2023?
The Safe Drive Save Life Scheme is being run on the initiative of Hon’ble Chief Minister of West Bengal Mamata Banerjee. It is a public awareness Scheme. This Scheme started in 2016.
West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee was in the process of promoting the Scheme. Under this scheme, the people of the state are encouraged to drive safely and securely.
All the awareness activities to reduce the death rate in road accidents are part of this Scheme. Under this Scheme, the state government has affixed Safe Drive Save Life stickers on two-wheelers and four-wheelers.
In addition, the state government has made it compulsory for drivers and passengers to drive through this Scheme.
Under this Scheme, the traffic police of the state of West Bengal are constantly working to reduce road accidents. In addition, the state government is encouraging the general public to follow the traffic.
Above all, the state government has pledged to make driving safer through public awareness and legislation. So far, the death rate in road accidents in West Bengal has come down drastically.
Purpose of the Safe Drive Save Life Scheme 2023:
Deaths in road accidents can be said to be a part of modernity. The death rate has increased with the increasing number of sophisticated vehicles.
As a result of the road accident, many people have suddenly lost their relatives. Unexpectedly, the shadow of sorrows has descended on the family. Deaths from overtaking or overtaking are now commonplace.
The Scheme has been launched to ensure the overall safety of the people in such situations. The first and main objective of this Scheme is to promote a safe driving system.
In other words, the aim of the Scheme is to ensure that the drivers of two-wheelers and four-wheelers drive in a healthy and beautiful manner. On the other hand, the aim of the Scheme is to ensure that the people of the state abide by the traffic laws.
The aim of the Scheme is to take legal action against anyone who violates traffic laws or drives recklessly. In fact, the objective and goal of the Scheme are to protect the lives of the people of West Bengal and reduce the death rate in road accidents.
In fact, the rights of all people are to be protected. The state government is extending that right to the people through this Scheme.
Advantages of the Safe Drive Save Life Scheme 2023
The state government has launched a new Scheme to reduce the risk of death in road accidents. So far we have learned about this Scheme and more about its purpose of the Scheme.
1. The death rate in road accidents has been reduced under this Scheme. The first objective of this Scheme is to provide safety of life. Since the launch of the Scheme, the state government has carried out various awareness activities.
2. As a result of this Scheme, awareness has increased among the state buses of West Bengal. Under this Scheme, the state government has run various programs to create awareness among the general public about compliance with traffic laws and driving properly.
3. Through this Scheme, the state government has engaged the children. Under this Scheme, the state government has taken awareness programs about school-going children in many places. In this way, teenagers have become aware of Safe Drive.
4. Under this Scheme, the state government has affixed stickers called Guide Safe Drive Save Life for various vehicles plying on the roads.
5. Under this scheme, the state government has made it compulsory to wear helmets. Under this scheme, the state government has made it compulsory for the driver and his passenger to wear helmets.
6. Under this Scheme, the state government has further strengthened the traffic police. The state government has strengthened the traffic police to control and maintain traffic on every road in West Bengal.
7. Under this Scheme, the state government has tightened the traffic laws. If any person drives in violation of the traffic laws, the state government has provided severe punishment for him.
8 . Under this scheme, the state government has made it mandatory to abide by the traffic rules. If any driver or pedestrian violates the traffic law, the state government has imposed fines and legal measures for him.
More about Scheme
This Scheme has been taken to avoid untimely death. All residents of West Bengal will benefit from this Scheme. In other words, those who are living in West Bengal or using the roads passing through West Bengal are obliged to abide by these laws.
However, there are some criticisms about this Scheme. Many critics feel that the Scheme has not worked as well as expected. However, whatever the criticism, it is not necessary to say anew that some people have become aware through the Scheme.
Some say that the people of West Bengal now obey the traffic laws. A safe life is desirable for all of us so let’s follow the traffic laws and encourage others to follow the traffic laws.
|Official Site||Click Here|
|WBGOV Home||Click Here|