Yuvashree is a development scheme run by the state government of West Bengal. Under this scheme, financial assistance is provided to the unemployed in the state.
In fact, the problem of unemployment is on the rise and West Bengal is not far behind this problem.
What is the Yuvashree scheme?
Yuvashree is one of a series of schemes run by the West Bengal State Government. In a word, the Yuvashree scheme is a scheme that focuses on improving the living standards of unemployed youth. The Yuvashree scheme has been in operation since 2013.
|Name of the scheme||Yuvashree scheme, West Bengal|
|Department||Labour Department, Govt. of West Bengal|
|Launched By||CM Mamata Banerjee|
|Purpose||To provide monthly money of Rs. 1500 to unemployed youth in West Bengal.|
At Netaji Stadium, West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee launched the scheme by handing over financial aid checks to unemployed youth.
Under this scheme, the unemployed youth of the state are provided monthly money of fifteen hundred rupees, which is commonly known as an unemployment allowance. Generally, the state government is providing financial assistance to all the unemployed youth in the state of West Bengal between the ages of 18 to 45 years.
What purpose of the Yuvashree scheme?
Hon’ble Chief Minister of West Bengal Mamata Banerjee’s dream scheme Yuvashree under which the state government has been providing financial assistance to many unemployed youths since 2013.
Under this scheme, the state government is giving Rs. 1500. The purpose of the Yuvashree scheme is multifaceted which is mainly to make the youth of the state functional. It goes without saying that the wealth of a country is the youth of that country.
But unfortunately, when the youth become unemployed they may be engaged in various misdeeds which is above all a waste of the resources of that state. As a result, one of the objectives of this scheme is to prevent the youth from doing evil deeds through financial assistance.
On the other hand, the aim of the scheme is to ensure that a large number of youths can become functional through financial assistance. Above all, the overall development of the youth society is being achieved through this scheme.
So that the youth can be transformed into wealth without creating problems for the state.
Benefits of the Yuvashree scheme?
By now we know what the Yuvashree scheme is and what are the objectives of the scheme. Now let’s not know what are the benefits of this scheme. Like the multi-purpose, the benefits of this scheme are multifaceted.
1. Under this scheme, the state government is providing financial assistance to the unemployed youth of West Bengal.
2. Under this scheme, the state government is providing financial assistance to the unemployed but able youth of the state to create employment so that the unemployed youth can find employment and lead a better life.
3. Under this scheme, the state government is encouraging the unemployed youth of the state between the ages of 18 to 45 to work in a new way.
Who will get the benefits of the Yuvashree scheme?
Now let’s not know who can get the benefits under this scheme. That is, who will be considered ineligible under this scheme?
1. The person who is going to apply for the Yuvashree scheme must be a permanent citizen of West Bengal. The applicant is not a permanent resident of West Bengal but he will not be considered eligible for the scheme.
2. In order to apply under the Yuvashree scheme, the applicant must be between 18 and 45 years of age.
3. To apply under this scheme, the applicant must have name registration under the Employment Bank. Otherwise, the applicant will not be considered eligible for this scheme.
4. In order to apply for this scheme, the applicant must have studied at least up to class VIII.
Documents for Apply Yuvashree scheme?
You can only apply for this scheme if you are considered eligible for the Yuvashree scheme. However, in order to apply, you need to submit the following documents to the city.
1. The applicant must keep a xerox copy of his / her Higher Secondary Examination Certificate in the collection.
2. If the applicant has any other educational qualifications, their certificates should also be kept in the collection.
3. The applicant has to keep his / her voter ID card in the collection.
5. The applicant has to keep his PAN card in the collection.
6. The applicant must have his own bank account and the bank must be a state-owned bank.
How to apply for the Yuvashree scheme?
You can apply for the Yuvashree scheme online. In fact, there are two steps to follow to apply for this scheme. However, if you have already applied to the Employment Bank, you do not have to do that.
- In the first step, you have to apply to the employment bank. And for this, you have to go to its official website. The official website is @ employmentbankwb.gov.in.
- Then you have to click on New Enrollment. If you click here, the terms of the application will appear on your screen.
- You have to read the terms carefully and press Accept and continue.
- After pressing Continue, the registration form will open in front of you.
- You have to fill out the registration form by filling in the required information.
- When the form is filled, press the save or submit button.
- Then you will see a registration number which you have to record.
- Within 60 days of completing all, you have to go to the nearest Employment Exchange office and verify the required information.
- Once all your information is verified, the new username and password will be given by the office.
Once the name of the Employment Bank has been registered, you will have to re-login to the website with the new username and password.
With the financial support of the Yuvashree scheme, it will come directly to your bank. So keep in mind that your bank is a state-owned bank. In fact, the Yuvashree scheme works on a first-come-first-served basis. So please make a hurry to do your own application.