WB Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023: How to Apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship? | Documents and Eligibility for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship | Registration West Bengal Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Online.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship has been conducted in the state of West Bengal for students who are unable to afford their fees. Scholarships are awarded to all other students studying in postgraduate and ninth to twelfth classes.
These scholarships will help the students to get a good education and they will overcome the financial burden imposed on them by their education. The West Bengal Minority Development and Finance Corporation, under the Department of Minority Affairs and Madrasa Education, has invited applications for the Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship Scheme for undergraduate minority students from the Government of West Bengal.
|Name of the Scholarship||Swami Vivekananda Scholarship|
|Beneficiary||Students of West Bengal|
|Purpose||To help students of West Bengal for higher education.|
The purpose of this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to meritorious yet economically backward minority students to pursue higher studies. Selected candidates have to pay Rs. 12,000 to Rs.60,000 per annum.
In this article, we are going to know about Swami Vivekananda’s merits cums means scholarship, eligibility for applying to this project, documents needed to apply, and the whole procedure to apply online. So stay connected to know more.
What is Swami Vivekananda Scholarship?
The project stands for Financial barriers to education are no more… The West Bengal government has made arrangements to provide special scholarships to economically backward students. Grants will be available from this
project for higher education. The project has been named Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Mins Scholarship Scheme.
Eligibility for Swami Vivekananda Merit-cum Scholarship;
Must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
To study up to the post-graduate level in an institution located in West Bengal.
Annual family income of less than two and a half lakhs
If you are in secondary, you need to get 75% marks and get admitted in 11 and apply here.
If you are in higher secondary, you will need to get 75% marks in any of the UG subjects or medical, engineering, diploma, or any other course, and apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship.
If you are with UG and get 53% marks and get admitted to PG then you can apply here.
Those who got K1 and K2 of Kanyashree, if they get admission in PG with 45% marks, will also get 24 thousand or 30 thousand rupees.
Swami Vivekananda Merit-Come Means Scholarship (SVMCM) Document
There are several documents that are needed to apply for the Swami Vivekananda scholarship. let’s find out the required document below.
- Marksheet of latest aptitude test (both sides).
- Admit Card for the latest aptitude test
- Income Certificate in original
- The first page of the bank passbook.
- Domicile Certificate (Ration Card / Voter ID / Aadhar Card etc.).
- Admit Card for Secondary Examination.
- Receive online admission
How to apply online for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship?
The online application procedure for the Swami Vivekananda Merit-cum-Means Scholarship of the Government of West Bengal is discussed below.
1. First, you have to go to the official website. Then click on ‘Registration’.
2. Then click on the ‘Apply for Fresh Application’ button.
3. You have to register yourself in this scholarship application portal by providing your Name, Email, Phone Number, Date of Birth, etc. At this time the applicant has to create a password, which will be useful later when logging in.
4. Upon successful registration, the applicant will receive an ‘Application ID’. With the help of this he can log in online. This application ID must be entered for later use.
5. The applicant will then need to log in with the Application ID and Password and click on the ‘Edit Profile / Application’ option on the dashboard to complete the application process.
6. Now the online application form has to be filled properly with all the information and the scanned photo and signature of the applicant have to be uploaded on the website. Then go to the next part by clicking on the ‘Save & Next button.
7. Then the applicant has to scan and upload some documents.
8. Now all the information provided by the applicant has been saved online. After looking at all this information, you have to click on the ‘Finalize Application’ option. After clicking on this option, the applicant will not be able to edit any more information.
Renewal Swami Vivekananda Merit-cum-Means Scholarship
For the Renewal Application of the Swami Vivekananda Merit-cum Mins Scholarship, students need to log in to the website www.svmcm.wbhed.gov.in with the Application ID and Password (obtained during online application last year). Then you have to apply for Renewal according to the steps mentioned above.
The selection process for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
The selection process for the scholarship is mentioned below: –
First, online applications are sorted.
These are sorted in ascending order based on the number initially obtained and the student’s income criteria. The merit list will be prepared accordingly.
A merit list will be prepared on the basis of the availability of all documents submitted by the candidates. Eventually, the scholarships will be distributed to their respective accounts.
SVMCM Scholarship Helpline
If there is a problem, when applying for a scholarship online or for any other important information, you can contact the SVMCM Scholarship Helpline. To contact you can send an email to [email protected] or call 18001028014 (toll-free).
Students who have passed the secondary, higher secondary, or college examinations and are admitted to the next class can apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023 or the swami Vivekananda scholarship 2023.
If you apply for this scholarship in terms of different educational qualifications, you will get from 1000 rupees to a maximum of 5000 rupees per month. So if you are not applied yet you can apply to go to the website and follow our provided guidelines.