The official website of the Rajasthan Food Safety Department – Applications have been invited to add BPL ration cardholder family, eligible families of the Antyodaya scheme, farmers with marginal and smallholdings, beneficiary names of Annapurna Yojana under Rajasthan Food Safety Scheme. All these who wish to add their identity to the Rajasthan Khadi Suraksha Yojana can full the registration course through the official website of E Mitra.
• Aadhar Card
• Bhamashah Card
• List of required documents
• waiter ID card
• Close Size Photo
Rajasthan Food Security Scheme
In this article, we have divided the process of registration under the reserved food security scheme – the Rajasthan Template Protection Scheme into two steps. You can full the process of registration by following both the steps sequentially.
If you want to add your name to the safe food safety list, then you need to create three PDFs here we’re offering you information about all three.
• First of all you need to download the food safety scheme application form from the official website. After this, you have to make a PDF of this form and save it to your laptop and computer.
• The second file you will have to make is a script. You’ll obtain this affidavit together with the application form. You have to convert this affidavit to PDF and save it on your laptop.
• Third field you will have to make all your documents. For this, you have to convert all your documents to PDF.
To use in the second part of the rated meals security plan, you need to follow the easy steps given.
• First of all you need to go to the official web site of e-friend. After this, the homepage of the web site will open in front of you.
• Dashboard will open in front of you by e-friend. Right here you have to click on “Application” possibility.
• You will note a search field. Here you need to click on the choice of NFSA.
• After this, two choices will open in entrance of you. Here you need to click on on one of the choices as per the choices given below.
• Urban areas
• rural space
• If you want to apply using Bhamashah ID then you need to enter your Bhamashah ID in the given space.
• After this, the names of all your family members will be revealed on the display screen in front of you. Right here, you need to select the identity of the family member to use.
• All the information associated with your chosen identity will be open in front of you. You can enter another info here.
• After this, you need to enter your residential info while clicking the page and click on the button “Save”.
• After you click on the save button, a new kind will open in open of you. On this kind, you have to present all the required information and paperwork like: – Photo to Greetings.
• After submitting the application form, you have to enter your ration card number within the area provided. A full listing will open before you.
• You are eligible to apply in case your name appears on this listing, otherwise, you will not be able to use it.
• In the event of your name appearing within the list, you need to choose your class in the area provided. After this, you need to add three pieces of information and click on the button “Add”.
• After this you click on “Save”. Now you have to choose the cost method for payment in offline mode.
• Your name will likely be included in the meals security scheme once you pay a fee of Rs 40 and if the information entered within the kind is found correct.
You are informed that you can get rice, wheat, and other rations at cheaper rates from the state fair fee only if your identity within the rated food safety scheme evaluation beneficiary list. Similarly, all these persons who want to make the most of NFSA will also need to register on the e-friend portal.