The objective of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Yojana
There is an extra number of small and marginal farmers within the country. There are a lot of farmers who are not financially enough to buy a new tractor. Most farmers hire tractors and work within the fields, which will increase their production costs and reduces profits.
In view of the difficulties of the farmers of the country, the central government runs schemes to supply tractors and other agricultural implements at subsidy to the farmers. Under these schemes, 20 to 50 p.c subsidy is supplied by the government for farmers to purchase new tractors and agricultural tools.
The government believes that if the farmer has adequate sources for agriculture, it will not only pace up agricultural growth price but also enhance the economic situation of the farmers and increase income.
Highlights of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Yojana 2020
- The scheme has been launched for marginal and small farmers.
- The scheme has been carried out in different states in different states of the country.
- Farmers are given loans to purchase tractors. Along with this subsidy is also given.
- Farmers can register on-line and offline to avail of the scheme from time to time. For this, the farmer should keep a close watch on the bulletins of the department concerned.
- Different departments are responsible for these schemes by all the states and a website has also been created.
- Farmers can also apply on-line or by visiting the nearest CSC center.
General Conditions of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Yojana
- After registration, the benefit of the scheme will be given directly to the farmers of their bank account.
- The farmer registering under this scheme has not purchased any tractor within the final 7 years.
- A farmer can buy only one tractor and girls farmers are given priority on this scheme.
- There must be land in the identity of the farmer and all of the documents should also be there.
- If your application is accepted after registration within the scheme, then you can buy any tractor and agricultural tools of your choice.
- Farmers get a 20 to 50 percent subsidy on buying new tractors and agricultural tools according to their category.
Process of application in subsidy on tractor and agricultural equipment scheme
In this scheme, all of the farmers of the nation are provided benefits. However, in lots of states, class-specific preference is given. the beneficiary should apply under his state plan. Under these schemes, the subsidy given to farmers on new tractors and agricultural equipment will be directly delivered to their bank accounts.
Due to this fact, the applicant should have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to the Aadhaar card. Just one farmer of a family can apply under these schemes. This scheme will show to be very beneficial for the farmers of the country and the farmers may also be able to do farming in their fields.
Necessary documents of tractor and agricultural equipment scheme on subsidy
• Identity certificate like Voter ID card / PAN card / Passport / Aadhaar card / Driving license
• Bank Account Passbook
• Mobile Number
• Passport Size Photo
• The farmer should be the owner of his land.
• Applicant’s Aadhaar Card
• Land papers
Online/offline application on Tractor and Agricultural Equipment Scheme 2020 on subsidy
Farmers of the country, who want to get a 20 to 50 percent subsidy on purchasing new tractors and agricultural equipment under this scheme, have been supplied the facility of online and offline applications. In some states, people can also apply on-line, whose complete information is as follows.
Application on subsidy at a public service center in tractor and agricultural equipment scheme. Under the scheme, the offline application is made via Jan Seva Kendra in these states of the country.
Links to online applications in the scheme, where data of schemes is found from time to time
Within the scheme, on-line applications are sought from time to time by some state governments. The online links of those major states are given below. The farmer should go to these links occasionally in order that the scheme can be known.
- Assam: https://mmscmsguy.assam.gov.in/documents-detail/forms-for-the-revised-scheme-distribution-of-tractor-units-under-cmsguy
- Bihar: http://farmech.bih.nic.in/FMNEW/Homenew.aspx
- Goa: https://www.agri.goa.gov.in/HomePage;jsessionid=BE5778AAB3688AF12C043A05938AFAE7.jvm1?0
- Madhya Pradesh: https://dbt.mpdage.org/index.htm
- Maharashtra: https://agriwell.mahaonline.gov.in/